Chapter 10

Heyy guys! It's a short update. But I promise I'll update next part tomorrow. Do read it! I pour romance in it. You'll surely love.

***********

I came out of the bathroom adjusting my clothes. He stood in front of the dressing mirror, ruffling his smooth raven hair and he hadn't noticed my presence yet.

I watched him intently. This man was beautiful, inside out.

Yesterday, we didn't gone to beach as it was evening by the time we reached hostel. We rather spend time having an early dinner and going for a walk at the hostels beautiful garden.

Raghav and preeti were fighting most of the time. So sameer and me didn't got much time to talk.

Speaking of... Something happened between my husband and i last night, No bed... uh, breaking.

We just slept. Okay?

As soon as he saw me, his defined jaw felt on the floor. He stood there studying me from top to bottom and vice versa.

Being intensely observed by him made me coy. My cheeks heated up in shyness like they always did whenever this man pinned his intense intimidating blues on me. He made me feel naked just with his gaze. He made my heart flutter and my soul skittish.

He stepped towards me. I realized he was about ten inches taller than me. "Mujhe laga nhi tha tum aise kapde pehnogi. "

"Main jeans aur tank tops pehnti hu. " I tried to not shy away and break our eye contact.

It wasn't his fault to think I wouldn't wear western clothes. Right from the night, I collided with him, I never wore anything western. I preferred salwar, kurta and hijab over shorts and tank tops. Besides, my sister and my luggage were stolen the same night I met him. So this outfits were included in what aunt had given me to wear.

"Tum.. bahut khubsurat lag rhi ho. " His long finger trailed down the size of my face to my neck. I gave him a coquettish smile. His arms slipped around my waist as he tugged me into his broad hard chest.

My fingers gripped his shirt while my heartbeat raced up due to intense proximity between us. "Naina". He took my name so beautifully... It made me admire my name.

"Tum itni khubsurat aur masum kyun ho? " His soft lips brushed against my blush stained cheekbone. "Mujhe lagta hai main aaj yeh bed tumhare sath todne wala hu. Actually mujhe todna hai. Do you think the same, babe? " He squeezed my waist and pulled me closer until there was no space between our bodies.

Babe... I couldn't believe he just called me that!!

"Jawab do, Naina. "

I was about to answer that he was my husband and he could have me when his dexterous fingers started tickling me hard.

I was laughing like and idiot and he was enjoying every bit of it.

"Sa..Sameer...ru..kiye." I blurted in between laughing.

He plainly ignored, Continuing tickling me with his skillful fingers.

I never felt myself laughing so hard, loud and open.

Somehow I managed to run away from him. "You're mischievous. " My arms hugged my body while my lips pouted.

"Sach me? " He smirked taking steps near me.

Before he could start tickling me again I run away to the leaving room.

I ran behind him and used the couch to distance us. When he rushed to catch me, I sprinted down the other side. The couch still separated us. Once again he rounded the couch to catch me I hurried back to the bedroom then used the balcony and returned to the living room.

He chased me here and there in the hotel suite and I tried my best not to let him catch me. This moment with him was exhilarating yet at the same time, it's exhausting.

I didn't understand why he was acting all playful with me. Is it because I'm kid to him? Or does he want to have fun with me?

I'd be lying if I say I didn't liked this playful side, because I did. Alot.

"Ruko, Main thak gai. " I panted. My hand came over my heart that was hammering my ribcage.

He clicked his tongue, "par main nhi. "

My feet defensively steeped back. He covered the distance between us.

Frowning, "aapne kaha tha aap mere dost hai aur dost aise pareshan nhi krte. " I footed backward.

"Dost pareshan krne ke liye bane hote h wify! " A victorious smile spread across his lips when my back touched the wall.

"No escape. " He caged me in his muscular arms. "Mujhe yeh naina pasand hai. Kaha chhupake rkha h tumne usse, huh?"

"M.. Maine.. " I was at lost of words. I didn't have an answer because I never had been so free and crazy. I always had been shy and quiet girl. So how did the introvert in me transformed into a extrovert?

Perhaps, it was due to my husband's magical effect.

My face turned away, i couldn't look into those blues anymore because of the intensity radiating from him.

"Naina." He called. I decided not to react.

"Naina."

Again, I didn't react.

"Main tumse baat kr rha hu. "

Still my reaction didn't meet him.

"Meri taraf dekho, Mujhse mat sharmao. "

My heart throbbing due to the fierce intensity radiating from his body to mine. I didn't had the guts to look at him.

"Tum mujhe janbhujke ignore kr rhi ho? It's not good to ignore your husband."

I wasn't really ignoring him. His dangerous closeness had made me nervous and coy. Besides, I was embarrassed about the way I behaved a moment ago.

Shortly, I realized I was probably hurting him due to my lack of acknowledgement. I should look at him. I couldn't hurt him.

When I finally turned to view him I didn't knew his face was extremely close to mine. Our lips ended up smashing each other.

Ohh Allah! What did I do? How did I accidentally end up kissing him?

I immediately pulled my lips away from his. "I'm sorry. " My head bowed down in utter shame.

"Hey, it's ohk. " His large arm hands cradled my face indulging me to look at him. "Hota rehta hai. And we just kissed. You don't have be ashamed. "

"By the way, it was our first accidental kiss. "

Accidental kiss!

Yeah, You heard it right!

ACCIDENTAL!

It was the only thing happening between us. Our accidental marriage and now our accidental kiss!!

Please help me Allah!!

Save me!!

*******

Soooo how's it??
Do vote and leave your opinion regarding this post! I'll love to read it.
Lots of love. 🤍