Chapter 7

Hello guys! Greetings of the day. As I promised you to post chapter 7 till next week. But my fingers went out of controlled and I finished it by today itself! It's a longggg update hope so we'll love!

*********

Somehow seven long days passed away. Tonight, finally... Sameer was going to come home. It was 7.30 pm. I did prepared his favorite chicken biryani and kheer beautifully set plates, bowls, cutlery, casseroles on the dinning table.

"I hope unhe yeh surprise pasand aaye. " I took final glanced at my arrangements.

Asma aunt patted my head in pride. "Fikr mat kro beta, Usse yeh surprise bahut pasand ayenga. "

"Mujhe kehna padenga bhabhi, Asshole is lucky to have you as a wife. " Raghav sort of mocked my husband. Though, I was gald he found me suitable for his best friend.

"Sameer waise nhi hai jaisa aao unhe bulate hai. " I half- scowled, tucking the hair curl behind my ear.

"You mean asshole? " He raised his brows.

I hummed. Regardless he was my husband's best friend,  I didn't appreciate him using foul word for my husband. Sameer wasn't an... Whatever the bad word raghav had used for him.

"Chill bhabhi, Koi na.. "  He laughed, slapping her hand on the chair. "We call each other asshole with love. "

"Hey bhagwan, Are you both gay? " Preeti excalimed in horror and covered her mouth with her hand.

He scowled. "You silly women, Don't use your brain please.. "

"Who the heck did you just called silly? " She glared, Taking a step forward.

"Aur kise keh sakta hu? " He huffed.

Glaring deadly, she pointed her finger "I'm not silly, You're a nomadic man! "

Aunt stepped in between them to stop the war that was about to happen, "Bachho, bachho... Shant shant, Please." She held up hands.

"Apke pati aane tak TV dekhte hai. " Raghav spoke to me. He glared at my sister before walking away.

Preeti, Asma aunt and I sat on couch whereas Raghav sat on the across one.
"Mr. Rehmaan, kuch acche gaane chalao." My sister ordered, leaning back on the couch and crossing her jeans clad legs. God, she was behaving like it's our home for then theirs.

"Theek h, Pagal aurat! " Raghav gritted his teeth, gripping the tv remote strongly in his hand.

My sister chuckled that made him snort. I giggled at raghav preeti silliness and their cute fights.

He switched on the flat tv hung on a cream wall adjacent to the couches. A news channel lit up the LED screen.

I saw something I wasn't expecting to see names I didn't expect to hear.

Sameer and Sunaina.

The channel was displaying ere intimate pictures. They were hugging, holding hands and looking happy together.

"Looks like Megastar and his alleged girlfriend sunaina spent some quality time on their shoot in bangkok. If sources are to be believed, Two of them are preety serious about their relationship. We hope this time atleast, the heartthrob of india, finally found right girl. "

My heart dropped in the pit of my stomach hearing what was just said on the news channel. I know I didn't have any rights to be heart because there was no love between sameer and me. We still were strangers. However, we were married and seeing my husband with another women hurts me.

Raghav immediately shut offs the TV.

I didn't have courage to hear more about Sameer and Sunaina or see any more intimate viral pictures. I didn't wish to see my husband looking happy with another women. It was saddening. Really.