Chapter 13

Hey guys! I know I'm super late. But but but it's longest part till date. Do show your love please.. I'm waiting for you reviews guys.. I'm damn sure you'll love this part! 🥺🥺🤍

************

We wore orange safety jackets and settled in a jet skis. Sunaina wrapped her arms tightly around me when I started riding in a vast clear blue ocean.

Preeti and raghav glared at me when they saw me with sunaina. I was guilty at some point. I could've managed avoiding sunaina from joining us. Infact, I could've straight away denied sunaina by saying I was holidaying with my friends and needed some privacy. But I didn't. I didn't stop her and let her ruin naina ans my jet skis ride. Let her ruin our honeymoon.

It has been fifteen minutes and i was shit bored sunaina. For a time ever, she bored me.

Like literally! I'd rather drown myself than ride with her.

Suddenly shouts from the shore surrounded us.

"Koii madat kroo"

"Is bachhi ko bachao"

"Yeh ladki dub rhi hai. "

"Please koi isse bachao"

Which girl is drowning?

Is she a little girl?

"Sameer! " Sunaina pointed out. I looked in the directed and saw a girl who was drowning.

She looked familiar.

Very familiar.

Fuck. Shit. Fuckkk!

The drowning girl was none other than naina.

My wife.

"What the hell!" I screamed with eyes widening in horror. "Naina! " My hands pointed where my wife was drowning. "Jaldi yeh jet skis waha leke chalooooo! " I commanded sunaina before jumping into the ocean.

I swam as fast as I could. I was scared to lose my wife. I woundered though how did she end up drowning when she said she'd be waiting on a beach.

When I was about to reach her, naina sank down in the water. I quickly dipped underwater and swam faster to catch her before she would go too deep. Somehow I managed to wrap my fingers around her wrist and pulled her up on the surface.

"I got you. I got you, Baby! " I panted holding her close to me. She had gone unconscious.

Instead of sunaina I found a lifeguards boat in which raghav and preeti were already present. They helped me to get naina on the boat.

I carefully placed my unconscious wife on a white bench and began rubbing her cold hands.

Preeti rubbed her feet while raghav patted her cheeks to wake her up. Inspite of that, she wasn't coming to consciousness. Our attempts to bring her back to life were failing.

"Yeh sab tumhari wajhse ho rha h. My sister drowned because of you. " Preeti cried, shoving a finger to my chest. "Agar usse kuch bhi hua na, tum dekhna main tumhara kya haal krti hu!" She shouted and broked into cries the next second.

Raghav puts his arms around her, "Preeti, Rona band kro. Shant ho jao, Naina uth jayengi. Okay?" He cooed.

"Kaiseeee? " She sniffled, wiping tears with the back of her hands. "Wo.. Woh.. Na..ina.. Allahh!! Please usse bachaoo! "