♡Chapter Thirteen♡

Upon arrival at the once peaceful and tranquil campfire the survivors scurried around the bunch, Trapper and Wraith made their way towards [Y/N]'s tent, not bothering to ask anyone for permission; shoving the injured three into it quickly. Placing them all side by side, Wraith then cloaked to get over to the camp faster, to inform Nurse of the drastic situation. Meg and Nea followed by everyone else gathered at the tent, Nea was enraged at the sight.

"What the fuck is this! Why is that bastard here!?" Nea gestured to the injured unconscious Ghostface, Trapper stood up as Meg calmed Nea down.

"Nea you need to relax, what matters right now is [Y/N] and Ji-Woon being treated, then we'll get answers." Nea scoffed at her friends response, but remained silent. A few of the other survivors started chatting among themselves, obviously confused and concerned about the whole thing.
Just as everyone began to fall back into silence the Nurse arrived along with Wraith, holding a large box containing various medical supplies and remedies.

"I need space to work please, this is going to take me a while. Thank you."
Nurse entered the tent as Trapper told everyone to go back to what they were doing, which they all did respectfully.

"Oi Phillip come here, let's talk." Nea grabbed the taller killers hand, pulling him to one of the logs to sit on.
Once they were sat together in private Nea started asking questions,
which was difficult as Wraith couldn't verbally respond but she managed with what he gave. After all the two were rather close now, Nea may even refer to him as a boyfriend. Wraith
signed a knife using his fingers, then pointed towards the tent.

"[Y/N] got into a knife fight? With that creepy clown? Shit.. What about-"
Wraith placed a hand to the girls lips,
so she stopped speaking. Not wanting to come across as a pain Nea remained quiet, watching [Y/N]'s tent with a worried expression. Philip sensed the others distress so he patted her head, seeing how her face twisted in annoyance at the action.

"H-Hey! Don't pet me like I'm some child you-" Swatting the taller killers hand away, Nea softened her tone and her eyes; Wraith tilted his head.
A sudden jolt forward sent Nea in to his chest, wrapping her arms around his mid section in a surprise hug.
"T-Thank you..." she murmurs, barely audible to Wraith. "For saving them."
The killer wraps his arms around her in return, as if to say 'Your welcome'.

Across the opposite side of the fire sat Meg and Trapper who were chatting about the situation, Meg listened intently as Trapper described in detail everything that had occurred, aswell as what he had seen afterwards. The topic then slowly shifted in to that of the Entity, more so if it was possible to escape from the realm somehow.

"We've been here for years I can't even remember how many, don't you think it'll get bored eventually?" Meg asks Evan, he shook his head.

"No I highly doubt it, aslong as we are suffering it will be happy. But despite that, I do believe we could escape somehow." Evan's voice was gruff yet filled with hope, hearing such a thing come from his mouth made Meg feel joy; a possibility of escape from this wicked realm was ecstatic to hear.

"We have to find a way Evan, all the survivors even all of the killers." Meg stood up beaming with happiness.
"We deserve to be happy, we can all go back to living our normal lives, I can see my mother again."

"Meg..." Evan softly spoke, watching as her blue eyes lit up at the mere thought of escaping to a better life.
Evan wouldn't lie to her or himself,
he wanted to have a life with Meg in the real world, where they'd be happy together. He stood up too moving to take the smaller girls hands in his, she  smiled up at his maskless face. "With you is where I want to be, Meg."

"Look at you tough guy being all soft."
Meg snickered as Evan let out a sigh.
"But Evan, that's exactly how I feel."

♡♧♡♧♡