Chapter 1

"Armina, wake up hun." I heard a voice I've grown to learn as my mothers.

I feel her worm fingers softly brush my knoted curly hair away from my face. "Soon mom" I yawned as I turned away from her.

Mom softly chuckle at me. "If you want me to drop you at school before I go to work then you need to get up." She said to me.

Usually I ride with Alvero or Javier to school, but they're in Ottawa having a meeting with the Canada mafia leader with dad and the rest of our brothers except Romano, he didn't want to go.

I open my eyes and turned to face mom only to see a slightly older version of myself.

Me and mom could honestly pass as twins, the same goes with my younger twin siblings, Romano and Roseanella.

We all have share moms blue/green eyes, dimples on both sides of our cheeks and plump lips.

The only difference is that she has dirty blonde hair, a more pointy and wider nose, while we have a button nose and light brown curly hair.

"Goodmorning" I say to her.

"Goodmorning Mina" Mom said with a smile.

"I have to go wake up Rico. Can you wake up Rosanella for me? Romano is already up." She asked standing up.

"Ok" I sighed, watching her leave my room. I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and towards Rosa's room to start our morning routine.

I went straight in her room not bothering on knocking since I know it will be pointless as she won't hear it.

looking in the direction of her bed you could see a big lump underneath the blanket.

I walk to the left side of her bed seeing it has more space and layed down beside her. I pull the blanket over me.

"Rosea get up" I said after staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes.

"Mhdjwo" I heard her mumble into her pillows.

"I can't hear what you saying Rose.." I sighed. Getting out of her bed and open her curtains, letting the bright sunlight shinnning through come through.

"Get up" I said dragging the blankets off of her to reveal the brat I have for a sister that I'm somehow related to.

Rosea sat up in her bed with all of her hair in her face. I chuckled at the sight of her struggling to remove the hair in her face but only making it worse.

I sat beside her."Let me help you" I said moving her hair from her face.

"Thanks" She breathed tiredly once I'm done.

"No problem" I say to her.

Just then my younger brother also known as Rosa's twin, Romano came barging in through the door that's connects his room to hers.

I watch as he layed down in her bed just like I did moments ago.

"Morning" He said to both of us.

"Morning" Me and Rosea said back together.

"You guys wanna match today?" Rosea asked as she inspects her nails.

"I don't know why your even ask, we always ends up matching weither we plan it or not" Rome said.

He isn't wrong whither we plan it or not we always end up wearing something similar.

"What color?" I asked looking at them.

"Brown" Nella said randomly.

"Why brown?" Rome asked as he turns face his twin.

Rosea shrugged "Because we haven't worn brown in a while" She said while she takes her phone out from under her pillow.