Chapter 6

"Wake up we have dance in less than an hour" I hear Rosea said as she shakes me awake.

"Ok, I'm up" I told her. I reach over to my phone on the nightstand to check them time. 3:15

"Hurry up I don't wanna be late because of you" She says getting annoyed.

For some reason Rosea always hated when other people make her late, but when shes the reason why your late she doesn't care.

"Your not even ready either" I pointed out noticing shes only wearing sweats.

"I want us to match and you to do my hair." She tells me.

"Ok let me go change" I walked in my closet and change my clothes.

I picked out Rosea's since I don't want to go all the way in her closet. I walking out the closet and throwing the clothes at her. "I better get them back" I said looking directly in her eyes.

"Yeah I know" She said waving me off. I know for a fact she won't give them back.

When Rosea finished changing she goes to my vanity to sit down.

20 minutes later I finish doing mine and Rosea's hair.

Armina outfit

Roseanella outfit

Roseanella outfit

We walk downstairs to the foyer waiting for mom to drop us off

We walk downstairs to the foyer waiting for mom to drop us off. A few minutes of us waiting and mom quickly comes downstairs.

"Let's go, I'm going to be late to pick up Rico from school" She says rushing past us.

I let Rosea go in the front not wanting to hear her complain. Mom drops us off at our dance studio, before leaving to get Rico.

Me and Rosea walks inside and imedently he friends come swarming around her. I just gently push them aside trying to get into the class.