Chapter 2

Image of the school (not my picture)

Armina pov

Ringgggggg!!

The last bell of the day rung. Students rushing to gather their things to go home.

I stick all my science papers into my binder and hand my homework that we got in the beginning of class to my teacher. School has always been easy for me and because of that I'm taking AP senior classes.

I go to my locker put away my things and grabbed my backpack. locking my locker, I walked outside to the front of the school to wait for mom.

When walking down the first flight of stairs, I scanning the area trying to find the twins over the sea of people.

After about a minute of looking I saw them to my left standing in front of a tree with their group of friends.

Rosea looks in my direction almost feeling me staring at them. She gestures for me to come, but I simply shook my head.

She rolled her eyes and turned to talk to her friend Lily.

I never really made friends like my siblings, and even if I did they always end up using me to get close to my siblings or just stabbing me in the back. Sometimes both.

That's why I always hung out with Cassia, my bestfriend since forever, she's also Cals younger sister.

A loud car horn suddenly honk. I looked in the direction where it came from to see moms gray Range rover pulling up. I made my to her car while twins are sprinting towards the passenger side.

The twins stood infront of the door that they left wide open, arguing about who gets to sit there. I casually stroll past them and got in.

"Omg! Get out! You rode in the front this morning already" Rosea wines loudly causing people to stare.

I sink into the seat hoping it can just shield me from the people looking at us. I never did like attention.

Before I could say anything mom yell at the twins to get in. We pick up Rico from school then mom drops me and Rosea off at the mall.

As were walking inside I bump into someone. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said looking up at guy.

When our eyes meet he paused, like he's seen a ghost.

He looks familiar?

"Um are you ok?" I heard Rosea asked him from behind.

"Ehem, yes I'm fine. Are you ok" mysterious guy said quickly composing himself.

"Yes I am. Anyways we have to go now" I say, pulling Rosea's arm along with me as I start to walk.

"That was weird" Rosea said looking over her shoulder at him.

"Don't stare!" I said lightly slapping her arm.

"He kinda looks like mom don't you think?" She asked as we continue to walk.

Now that I think about it he kinda does. He has the same dirty blonde hair, nose and blue-green eyes but his is more darker shade.

"Its probably just I coincident" I told her not wanting to think it.

We walk into a store that sells dance stuff. Once we were done we went into some other stores and got other things. When were in Walmart there was a small mirror. I pretend to look at my reflection and fix my hair, but really trying to see whose following us.

I saw the guy that I bumped into earlier pretending to look at clothes. He kept glancing at us every few seconds.

Judging by Rosea's slightly stiff shoulders she knows someone's watching us.