Chapter 7

For the past 2 days we all packed our things. Surprisingly mom let us stay home. I talked a lot to papa and Calix  but I haven't told him about my brothers or me moving to New york yet.

Papa sent his private jet for us because he didn't want us to take a regular plan.

"Mom do we have to live at our father house?" Rome asked breaking the silence.

Mom smiled "Me your papa and father think it would be better so you can bond with the rest of your brothers. You guys can always visit me and papa and the others whenever since were only a 10 minute walk" She said.

Rome thought about something before he responded "Ok" He said.

5 hours later

Right now were all in a car that papa sent for us and to father's place. Rosea and Rome are on their phones, Rmom is talking with Rico and I'm looking l out the window.

After about an hour we drove into into a luxurious neighborhood. Some of the mansions even looked like castles. We turned into a driveway. Just as we were about to stop at the gates it opened, revealing the biggest mansion here.

The driver parked infront if the steps.
"It still looks the same" I heard mom say to herself. "Alright, you guys have to come and say hi" She said looking at the twins cashing them to groan.

I thanked driver after he helped me take out my one of my large suitcase out from the trunk. I decided to let my other suitcase stay so that someone can bring it to my room at mom and papa's. He smiled and went back in the car.

"Rome help your sisters with her suitcases" Mom orderd as she lift Rico up.

He groaned. "Why they both has hands" He asked annoyed.

"Because I said so and don't make me slap you boy!" She threatened making me and Rosea smirk at him.

I don't know why but I always find it  satisfying to watch your sibling get yelled at or in truble by your parents.

Rome mumble something's to himself as he took our suitcases. Me and Rosea couldn't help but laugh at him when he struggled to bring it up the stairs.

When Rome finally made it he flipped us off. Mom gaved him a big slap on the back of his head. "Don't do that to your sisters!" She said loudly, making me and Rosea laugh even more.

Rico wiggled himself out of moms arms and ran to the door. "Can I ring the bell mom?" Rico asked standing infront of the door.

Mom turned her attention away from Rome and to Rico."Go ahead bebé" She says smiling at him.

Rico stood on his tippy toes barely reaching the bell. Just as I was about to help he did it himself.

Rico quickly turned around facing mom. "Did you see me?!" He asked mom excitedly.

Mom smiled brightly at him. "I did, good job!" She ruffled up his hair making him pout.

"Don't do that mom you'll make my hair messy" He whines while trying to fix his hair.

Before mom can say anything a old tall looking man dressed in a black suit opened the door. Rico quickly run to mom making her lift him up.

The man the open the door looked at mom and smiled softly. "Its good to see you again Arianna" He said with a thick Italian accent.

"You too Alfredo" Mom said returning him smile.

"Everyone is waiting for you guys in the family room, please follow me" Aldo said letting us in.