Chapter 11

"I missed you papa" I quietly say, tightening my grip around him.

"I missed you too princess" We stayed hugging, for I don't even know how long.

"How come you never hug us like that?" Alvero teased.

I moved my head from papa's neck to look at him. "Because your not him" I stated simply.

Papa put me down on my two feet, I imedently wanted to be in his arms again but chose not to say anything.
"Where's Rico?" I ask no one in particular, as I looked around for him.

"He's taking a nap" Santi answerd.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Mom suggested to everyone.

We all agreed, first we went into the kitchen to grab all the snack we want with us then went in the theater room. Everyone settled for watching some random comedy movie. In the middle of the movie, one of the staff members comes in with a newly woken up Rico on her hip whose trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes. She passed him to me seeing as he was holding out his arms for me and we cuddled for the rest of the movie.

.

.

.

Right now we're all in the family room playing a very intense game of uno.

"Uno!" I exclaimed quickly before anyone can say it ahead of me.

"Dang it Ando I told you, you should of changed the color to yellow!" Rosea complained.

"Rosea you said change it to red and right after I did that you said changing it to blue" He reminded her.

She stopped for a second, trying to recall it as if it didn't happen a minute ago. "Oh yeahh, nevermind" She waved her hand at him in dismissal, making him roll his eyes.

"Alvero I swear to god! Stop fucking skipping my turn!" His twin growled.

Alvero have been skipping Alexio's turn for the last 3 rounds just to get a reaction for him.

"But I only have those cards left!" He grinned.

"That a lie and you know it! I literally can see your cards! Use something else" Alexio demanded.

"Oyee  stop looking at my deck cheater!" Alvero said moving his hands away from his twin. "Fine then, pick up 4! And I change the color to blue!" Alvero smirked smacking his card down on the table.

"That's not fair, mommmm! He's not playing nice with me again" Alexio whined.

"Keep on complaining and I'll make you pick up 12" She said seriously from the couch.

Mom, Tiago, Javi and papa decided to watch us from the couch.

Alexio huffed before picking up cards from the deck."These aren't even good cards" He mumbled.

5 minutes later

I won, Rome came in second and Ando third and Rico forth. The twins kepted making each other pick up when one of them had 1 card left so the rest of us came to the conclusion that they both came in last.

"If you guy let us continue to play I'm sure I would of won" Alvero said cockily.

"Won what last place?" Alexio barley said inbetween his laughter.

"Shut up already your giving me a headache" Javier groaned.