2 - You won't lose me (Luke)

First request for wifeoflukehemmings31
I hope you like it ❤️

There it was again.

Pictures of Luke with girls, Luke talking to girls and hugging them, Luke kissing girls' cheeks and giggling when they complimented him.

"I know, I know", you mumbled to Petunia, scratching her head, "They're just fans, but I'm just scared that maybe one day he'll see that one of those girls is much better than me and then... I don't want him to leave me, Piggie."

Petunia blinked lazily at you, then burried her head back into your lap, demanding more scratches.

Were you overreacting?

And what if that would just make thing worse? What if that constant worrying would he exactly what would eventually drive Luke away from you?

If he wouldn't leave you for someone else than he'd leave you because he was annoyed by your constant worrying of losing him, the lack of trust this surely showed.

You sighed heavily. It wasn't that you didn't trust him. But he met lots and lots of wonderful girls every day - how could he not eventually want to leave you for one of them?

"Y/N, stop thinking about it. How often do you want me to tell you that you're all he ever talks about?", Calum said, sitting down next to you and the couch and laid his arm around your shoulder. He took the phone from your hands and the Petunia - massaging - routine.

"But it's everyday, Cal. How can I know -"

"He loves you, okay? You and only you. Do you know how annoying it is to have your bandmate talk about your sister all day? With damn heart eyes and then he drops his coffee cuz he was too distracted thinking about the girl he loves and all he does is giggle stupidly - Y/N, I swear, he's so in love with you, it's frustrating sometimes. But I'd rather hear Luke gush about my sister than any other girl... And believe me, Y/N, you are the only girl he wants to gush about."

You pouted at him, laying your head on his shoulder. He was the best brother you could have ever wished for.
...Well, most of the time.

"When are Ash and Lukey coming back?"

"I don't know, sis.", Calum turned to look out of the window of yours and your husband's shared house. It was dark now, the clock ticking close to 10 pm.
"The interviews were only supposed to go on until 7. But I messaged Ashton, he said everything's alright."

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?", your brother turned back to you, "Since when do you have something against Ash?"

"Oh, no no", you hurried to say, "But if you only asked him..."

"He's not cheating on you, Y/N. He'd never do that and you know it."

"But... but what if-", the ring of the door bell interrupted your worrying.

"See?", Cal said and waved around with his hands in an attempt to get you up, "There he is. Prince Charming has arrived."

Had he? What if... You had no idea what 'what if' could be. And also no time to think about it, because as soon as you were close enough to the door, your brother who had already reached it, opened it wide.

It was Luke.

Of course it was. But some small scared part of your brain had still thought maybe...

"You're still here, mate?", the voice you loved so much spoke towards Calum.

Said man nodded. "Couldn't leave your sad wifey alone all day."

Luke turned to you. His shimmering blue eyes met yours, causing you to get lost in them like you always did, even after being married for almost a year now. Meanwhile Calum solented crept out of the house.

"I know I'm late, baby.", Luke finally said. It wasn't much more than a whisper, something thaz looked like guilt and ...insecurity? ... wavering in his eyes.

You forced a smile on your face and shrugged lightly, trying to seem okay. But Luke wasn't having it, he walked towards you in big steps and hugged you tightly.

"It's so late and you knew that interviews were only til 7 and I should've come home earlier but I wanted to finish this. I couldn't wait any longer, I knew you'd be worrying again and I wanted to give it to you today already. I knew that if I worked on it just a few more hours I could -" he interrupted himself, shaking his head, "Sorry, I know I'm rambling and you must be confused as hell."

That tore a giggle out of you, as you said: "Yeah, I kinda am."

He smiled widely down at you, happy now from hearing your laugh, and kissed your forehead sweetly.

"Come on then, I want to show it to you."

He took your hand to lead you but let it fall when you two walked past the couch, making a short stop to give cuddles to his beloved dog.

You fondly smiled at the two.

"Sorry", he then said sheepishly, "Couldn't go past her without a little cuddle, you know that."

He lead you into his music room.

To be honest, you had expected something a little different of what he wanted to 'show' you, but you were definitely intrigued now as well.

"I...", Luke turned around to you, after fumbling with his laptop for a bit, "I made you something."

"Oh, what is it?", you asked excitedly, alsway a curious one when it came to presents and the previous insecurities almost forgotten upon it.

He smiled widely at you - Cal was right, those were truly heart eyes. "It's a song."

Next, he pressed something on the laptop and seconds later soft guitar strumming started sounding through the room. When Luke's gorgeous voice then started singing tears filled your eyes.

"Lover of mine, maybe we'll take some time..."

Your heart felt like it was going to jump put of your chest, bumping against your ribcage more and more with each line he sang. And this was for you? He wrote this song just for you?

In all the time you had been together you had joked about him writing a song to you since he was a musician but Luke had always been hesitant on it, scared that you wouldn't like it or he wouldn't be able to get the full potential out of such an important song. But now he was here, biting his lip and pulling one of his curls while he was watchin you listen to the song he wrote for you.

"Already made that mistake", Luke's vocals were drowned out by more guitar playing and then the song ended.

"I was thinking of putting some piano in it, like at the beginning.", Luke started mumbling when you didn't immediately say something, "And maybe some drumming in the chorus, I'm sure Ash could -"

He didn't get any further as you had run towards him, jumped into his arms and kissed him.

After a moment of surprise he sighed relieved and happy, wrapping his arms around your waist and softly kissed you back.

"I will never leave you, Y/N.", he whispers, his forehead now against yours, "I love you. So much."

"And I love you", you responded just as quietly but also just as happy, "And now whenever I miss you I will listen to this song. Thank you."

First Luke imagine finished🙈😍😊 I think it turned out so cute! By the way does anyone read what I write down here at the end of the chapters? Cuz I always skip that when I read on wattpad 😂
Anyways, hope you liked that one!