3 - Arguments and Cuddles (Calum)

Request for Nomesluvsfanfic
I hope you enjoy💕

"You can't just always hide away in the studio!", you shouted angrily, "I'm not your little housewife that will clean and cook and do your laundry and go shop groceries for you all the time!"

"I didn't ever say anything like that, Y/N!", your boyfriend Calum angrily shouted back.

"Of course you didn't! You just expect me to do everything!"

"No, I don't! Or, you know what? I do!! Because I'm busy, I got an important job, I got people to satisfy! If the fans don't like the music we create then -"

"Then what? Huh?"

Calum sighed, rubbing a big hand over his face. "Then I won't have a job anymore, okay? This is not as easy as going to an office everyday doing some paper work and if they fire you you just apply somewhere else -"

"Oh, so now my job is easy? What is next? It's not enough? Well, then maybe you should go and get yourself someone from the industry that can understand how oh so hard it is to make a bit of music and then gain freaking millions from it, while I go to my boring little office everyday, work my ass off and then get just enough to pay rent."

This time Calum rolled his eyes. "You know very well that I pay for rent."

"Yea", you angrily spit back, "Because you won't let me!"

"Wouldn't want you to not have any money left for doing your housewife grocery shopping."

You both huffed, incredibly annoyed at one another.

"You know what?", you said when you suddenly felt the tears that somehow hadn't come yet fill your eyes, "I don't need to do this. Go find someone better then who enjoys being your little housewife and carrying your clothes after you."

Then you spun around and slammed the door to the bedroom shut, leaving your boyfriend outside in the hallway - hopefully with the door pattern now smashed into his face.

Wiping the tears off your cheeks, you let your boy fall onto the bed, hiding your face in the fluffy pillow that always faintly smelled like your boyfriend.

Of course you had just said some things that went too far as well but why did he have to hurt you like that?

Usually when you fought, one of the other would cave in and apologize and then the other would do the same and you'd be happy again. But sometimes you had fights like this: neither of you were ready to give up on their arguments and neither of you were ready to apologize. There had been rare occasions in the past where you hadn't spoken a word to each other in hours...but those arguments usually were about what food you should order in or what movie to watch to it.

This was much worse, you knew you had hurt him badly. And he knew that he had done the same to you.

Which was why only half an hour later you heard a shy knock on the door.

You ignored it. You wanted to get up and jump into his arms, kissing his face apologetically but also wanted to keep sulking underneath the comfortable blanket.

Another knock came from the door but you just hid your face deeper in the pillow.

"Y/N?", a cracked voice asked unsurely. Calum. He sounded just as broken as you felt.

The door creaked, telling you that he had entered your shared bedroom. "Can I-"

He didn't finish his sentence, just crawled into bed next to you, then hesitantly layed his arm around your body.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, his voice soundingnso guilty and sad.

You didn't answer, just shuffled your body closer to his to hide your face in his chest. You weren't good with words but he knew what you were trying to say and he accepted your apology with a small kiss to the top of your head and the whispered question: "watch a movie and cuddle?"

You nodded into his chest, gripping onto him more tightly, before you lifted your head to give him a small smile. He smiled back gently.