9 - He saves you (Ashton)

I haven't been active and posting stories in a while, but I'm excited to be back!

CREDITS for this imagine go to vici2k05  (and me), thank you for sending me your work and writing together with me, I appreciate you so much! 🤍

WARNINGS: attempted assault, please don't read if that is too much for you!

---

Night, honey!", you said.
"Good night Y/N, get home safely, yea? Please call me if something's wrong and text me when you're home, I'll be awake!"
"Yes, I promise.", you responded to her, kissing your best friend on the cheek.

Then you left, walking through the front door, breathing in the cool night air.
You forgot your headphones at home on your way to her, so now you were walking without listening to music once again, which dragged your mood down a little.

All you wanted was to go home and get in bed. You snuggled deeper into your grey coat, your steps fastening at the thought of blankets and pillows and a warm cup of tea waiting for you at home.

But your heartbeat increased, as you heard a male voice shouting from behind you. "Hey, kitty!"

"Shit!", you quietly cursed to yourself, not daring to turn around, instead reaching into your bag for your phone, your key chain, anything - but it was too late.

You felt a heavy hand on your left shoulder, making you turn your head in fear, feeling paralysed. A man stood in front of you, just a little taller than you, not looking as if he had good intentions.
"Hey, sweetie!", he said.

His deep slurred voice sent shivers down your spine.
"Leave me alone!!"
"Why, huh? Aren't you up for some fun,beautiful?" He had a strong southern American accent, you wondered what he could be doing in Sydney.

'Oh god, silly!', you thought to yourself, 'Concentrate, you have to escape him, that's the only thing that matters right now!'

You lifted your hand, turning it into a fist, aiming to punch him in the face, when he grabbed your wrist, making you silently whimper in pain.
"What do you want from me??", you angrily shouted at him, though the fear in your voice was clearly audible.

"Like I said, I just wanna have my fun with you, pretty girl." His bruising grip around your wrist intensified, making you press your lips together to hide a pained shout from him.

"Now... you better cooperate, if you don't want this to hurt, kitten!", he grabbed your chin violently with two fingers.
"Don't you dare scream or even think of trying to fight me, slut!"

He punched you in the stomach.
You screamed out in pain, tears beginning to stream down your face. You were too shocked to see it coming.
"Please!", you whimpered. "Ple- please let me go! You can have my money or- or my phone, but please- just- just don't tou-"

"SHUT UP AND UNDRESS!!", he slapped your right cheek.
"Enough of this, kitten!", he said, grabbing your waist. You were sure he'd leave some marks and you were fearing the marks he could leave on other parts of your body.

"My patience is long gone, girl! You better do as I say! Do you hear me??"
You let out another whimper, trying to wriggle out of his painful grip.

"I SAID DO YOU HEAR M-"

"HEY!!"
A strong and loud voice suddenly shouted and a tall man, dressed in all black clothes, approached you.
You could make out that he had long, black, curly hair as he got closer.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? STAY AWAY!!", the man next to you shouted, still hurting you by keeping his grip tight and bruising around you.