❀Un❀

Un : I'm surrounded by weirdo's!

Word count |1458

❀❀❀

Zayn walked inside his house, removing and hanging up his roller skates upon arrival.He was still curious about the house opposite his, he'd seen it every day from when he was a child and he'd seen the neighbors who came in and out of it.Most were families, some were couples and the rare few were single, it'd been months even years since Zayn had seen any of them.

They were all long gone, having moved some where else more suitable for them. But what Zayn hadn't seen was the 'for sale' sign and if the black Porsche was any indication, there was a new guy in town.

Zayn fixed the flower crown on his head, checking to see if any petals had fallen off and if a lily had come loose, he was in a rush this morning and just threw one on from his collection. His hands felt around the soft tufts of raven hair, sifting through it once in a while, ultimately he found nothing.

Deeming his crown of flours ready and good to use for another time, he placed the crown on a long wrack of flower crowns , taking his time to look for the name and type of the lily. In the end he found the right placement for the for the lily, placing it on the hook with the label; light pink alstroemeria.

Zayn sighed triumphantly at his assortment of flower crowns, it was really special to him, possibly more than his white roller skates and he loved them since his Nana bought it for him for his birthday last year, both flower crowns and skates meant everything to Zayn and nobody could persuade him that anything was better.

Not even the pricks at school who make fun of him for wearing flower crowns and skating around everywhere, they were just jealous that they had to walk, well at least thats what Harry would tell him.

And speaking of Harry, he'd been filling up Zayn's notifications with phone calls and text messages all day and well Zayn being himself ignored them all. He'd always told Harry he prefers speaking face to face than on phone to phone, Zayn just didn't like the idea, but harry being harry called him anyway.He might as well check to see what curly texted for.

Unlocking his phone, Zayn clicked the message app and scrolled through his recent texts from Harry,

From Curly fries, 7:52

Where are you?

From curly fries,7:54

Call me! We're meant to greet the new neighbor

From curly frog 🐸 , 7:56

Hurry up! Pierre's gonna kill you

From curly frog🐸 ,7:58

Your so dead, I'll sing at your funeral,

From curly frog 🐸8:00

you missed the new guy he was hot af

Zayn laughed while reading the messages, he could count on Harry to text him 5 times, all the texts being weird.But Zayn was use to it, all the randomness and curls that made up Harry, after all he knew the green eyed boy from the young age of 2 ,when their mothers had met in nursery and found they lived as neighbors both mothers had immediately set up play dates for the both of them.It was only expected for the two boys to become best friends, and for Harry's weirdness to flourish and become Zayns, too.

Zayn continued his walk to his bedroom, and thought back to Harrys texts and the new neighbor, that had to be why the car was parked in the drive way and the 'for sale' sign was gone.There was a new guy on the block, who to Harry, was 'hot af' and judging from