❀deux❀

Deux: I wasn't ready,

Word count|1664

❀❀❀

After Zayn left Perrie and Harry in his room, he made his way to his kitchen. The faint smell of Pancakes made his stomach growl and just the thought, left his mouth watering.

He followed the scent until he arrived in the kitchen where the smell was at its strongest, and he couldn't help letting out a low moan at the sight.

Six pancakes stacked high, covered with maple syrup.There was strawberries and blueberries on top with little sugar scattered on top,

It looked heavenly and smelt the same, Zayn wondered if it tasted the same and the very thought left him craving the short stack. Realizing he couldn't stand at the doorway any longer, Zayn charged for the kitchen desk top.It looked and smelled even better close up, Zayn flailed around in a rush looking for a fork to shove the food down his throat.

Once found, Zayn did exactly that.He ate the straw berries and blue berries before he opened a draw and took out a kitchen knife to cut the stack.Zayn took the first bite of the maple syrup covered pancake, moaning at the taste.

With his back to the door Zayn let out hums and soft moans at the taste, completely ignorant to the blonde and brunette creeping up on him.

"Boo!"The two screeched, when they were at least finger distance away.

"I'm too into this slice of heaven, to even be scared" Zayn sighed contently, leaving both Perrie and Harry annoyed at each other, as they started to blame one another.

"Damn it, Harry its cause you made the pancakes"

"What, it was your idea ' make the pancakes you said, Liam would be happy you said' !" Harry mocked, raising his voice to sound like Perries,

"You Dumb ass, your voice is so low that even if you went high to sound like me, you still sound like a man" Perrie cackled, smugly

"I'm pretty sure, i was on fleek,?" Harry retorted looking bored.

"And i'm pretty sure you weren't on point harry" Perrie sassed, before turning over to Zayn who was watching both of them while eating away at the pancakes.

Liams pancakes

"Zayn stop eati- LIAMS PANCAKES!!" perrie screeched, she'd ignored everything Harry had said before about the pancakes, and only realized now that Zayn was eating the pancakes they'd made for Liam.

"What-the fudge nobody told me"Zayn exclaimed, slowly eating another slice of the delicious pancakes.

"Stop, eating it you fat ass"

Zayn continued eating until he finished,It was quite an easy task especially as before Perrie and Harry came he had two more stacks left, Zayn patted his stomach while turning slowly to face Harry and Perrie's shocked face.

"What?"Zayn asked,

"Why the fuck did you finish it when I told you it was for Liam?" Perrie exclaimed

"Well, what if Liam was allergic?"Zayn questioned, with 'duh' look on his face.Harry and Perrie however looked at their friend with a bored expression, both raising their hand before slapping him on the beck of his head.

"What was that for?" Zayn groaned,

"For the pancakes," Harry declared

"Like who the fuck is allergic to pancakes"Perrie looked incredulous as she leant in to smack Zayns head again, but the raven haired lad ducked.