❀ Quatre ❀

Quatre: No touchy touchy!

Word count| 2304

Recap from last time Zayn was seen

It seemed like forever for the door to finally open, but when it did, Zayn was not ready, and he really wished he was.

As soon as the door is opened , Zayn is immediatly faced with a broad chest, clad in what Zayn assumes is a crisp white shirt and tie.And it looks very fancy, smells like it too; with a mint and pine cologne that screams 'hot' ,but thats not what draws Zayns attention.

Its the crisp shirt and what lurks underneath that almost instantly takes Zayns interest ; its the chiseled abs that seem to burst from the restraints of the white shirt.
Said shirt having been tight fitted, luckily for Zayn, showing off the strangers toned torso.

From Zayns guess the stranger is definitely hiding something amazing underneath their clothes,nobody has a chest so built without lickable abs, and just the thought of it makes Zayns lips dry for no particular reason and it makes him realise how thirsty he is, as he starts lick his lips.

Zayn continues looking at the toned chest presented before him that seems to moves up and down slowly,And its then, and only then when Zayn realizes that this is a person.A human, not a peice of art left for him to gawk at, but that's what it feels like and it takes a distinct cough, a clearing of a throat even to remind Zayn why he's here.

Besides the frosted snow flakes beginning to drown his fingers in water,Zayn feels numb,Utterly and completely.He's especially so, when he looks upwards towards the Adonis that's smiling down at him with straight white teeth peeking through and crinkles at his eyes.

Its the type of smile that sends shivers descending down Zayns back, and causes a faint whine to escape Zayns mouth. Zayn shifts to the side, tilting his head downwards out of embarrassment as a small warmth spreads across Zayns neck to his cheeks and he just knows that he's blushing.The very thought of blushing in front of a stranger - let alone his new neighbor, just at the sight of a smile makes Zayn feel even more humiliated especially when said stranger laughs quietly to themselves.

"Its not funny, you know" Zayn mutters, his eyes stuck, glued to the welcome mat below his feet.If he's getting worked up from a simple, yet charming, smile he might as well avoid eye contact, as he knows he certainly can't trust himself.So he continues glaring at the ground.Blaming the baby blue mat for his awkwardness.

"It really is, especially when you drooled " The man chuckles to himself, jokingly.

Zayn hears the man speak, and just like before with the smile, a faint shiver rolls down Zayns spine and settles at the base and he's left speachless. The man has such a gruff voice, too soft to be tough but not too gentle and its exactly what Zayn loves.That and the accent that laced each of his words, Zayns never heard it before so he's obviously curious about what it is ,but that just adds to his interest.

It takes him a while to realize what Liam said and when he does he's quick to defend himself, "I did not!" Zayn exclaims, seemingly gaining back his confidence and returning to his usual self.

He's shocked and mainly nervous as to what his neighbor thinks of him as the shame flashes through his eyes replacing his defensive expression he rolls slightly on his skates - almost tripping on his skates, and he hopes that his new neighbor didn't notice, it'd so be embarrassing especially when all Zayn wants to do is leave a great impression.

Its only when Liam suddenly grabs ahold of his shoulder in steady grasp that Zayn knows he saw his dumb stunt, and Zayn would have been offended and told him he's a young adult and needs nobody to care for him - but it's the look Liam gives him. Its the way his eyes soften - if that's possible - and his mouth starts widening as he smiles.