Ending 3

Ending 3: Mass Suicide Ending

"You think they're going to let us get by with this?" Tyler asked, wearing his red dress shirt and black sunglasses.

"You must be insane. They'll torture us. We cannot have this!" Tyler said.

"If we cannot live in peace, let us die in peace," Tyler said.

"If anyone has any dissenting opinion please speak," Tyler said.

"The Aster City police department will be coming. Get moving. Get moving. Get moving." Tyler said.

Five hundred and thirty members began drinking Jones' Candy Company red fruit punch juice laced with cyanide. Three hundred and four members were age seventeen and under. At least seventy adult members were injected with cyanide. 

"Oh my God. Oh my God," Tyler said panicking.

"I don't care how many screams you hear. I don't care how many anguished cries," Tyler said. 

"We didn't commit suicide. We committed an act of revolutionary suicide protesting," Tyler said.

A blue horse man with black hair and a receding hairline aimed a gun at the back of Tyler's head and pulled the trigger, killing the leader. 

The bodies of the members were illegally cremated so that their bodies would never rise from the dead to commit harm ever again.