Chapter Three

Monet

"Good Morning Mo" My friend Clarissa said as I entered the salon, I owned my own hair salon for 10 years

"Morning" I walked over to my station turning the light on.

"What happened to you last night?" Nikki another one of my hairstylist said coming out of the backroom.

"Nothing, I got bored so I went home is that a problem?"

"No but we saw you dancing with some young girl, Didn't know you liked them young Mo"

I brushed them off, I thought back to last night thinking about Damita with her fine ass. We cuddled all night she kept wanting to kiss me & I allowed it.

I Knew Lisa would be upset, But Damita is different then the others.

"Mo you good?"

"Yeah just thinking" My client came right on time so I wouldn't have a long day.

"So Mo you talk to Charlie lately?" Kendra one of my best friends asked.

"Naw I heard she got married" Charlie was the woman I planned to spend the rest of my life with but she had to be hoe & sleep with every skirt she saw.

"Married? Please that bitch-"

"Nu uh, stop, we have clients in here" Clarissa said.

"Girl you just mad I didn't come over last night" Kendra chuckled so did everyone except Clarissa.

"Please ok, but where were you?" She questioned

"Can y'all please not do this today"

"You know where I was don't play games with me" Clarissa stood from her sit walking over to Kendra.

"Come on you two" I said walking over getting in between them.

"Fine Kendra fuck you dont call me either since you feel that way" rissa grabbed her phone off her station & walked outside.

"Why do you always play with that girl?" I asked going back to my client.

"Look she knew what she was getting into" Nikki shook her head.

This was an everyday thing between these two, After a short day for me I decided to stop by Lisa's to talk & to be honest I wanted to see Damita again.

I knocked on the door twice & a tall young man cane to the door.

"Hello beautiful" He said smiling, Dont get me wrong he is fine but not my cup of tea

"Hey is your mom home?" I asked stepping inside the house.

"Naw she went to the store"He licked his lips.

"Is Damita here?" He shook his head no.

"No we went her away"

"Shut up punk" That voice said making my stomach do flips.

"Hey Monet" She smiled at me softly

"Hey" All I wanted to do is fuck her here on the floor.

"This is my big head ass brother Davis" She hit his arm.

"Oh Davis your mom told me about you, your the best football player ever"

"You know it"He laughed.

"Well I am go to my lady house but, Ms. Monet is was pleasure meeting you" He touched my hand bringing it up to his lips kissing it.

Damita was jealous you could tell, "Alright get out of here"

"Alright Peace ya'll" He said leaving out.

"Were you Jealous?" I asked stepping closer to her.

"Of my brother of course not but I dont think anyone else besides me should touch you" She pulled me all the way in kissing my lips firmly.

"Umm" I moaned out breaking the kiss.

"You ok?"

"Yeah... No actually Damita I am old enough to be your mom hell I am her best friend since we were kids."

"I know ok but when I am with you this what you do to me" She guided my hand down in her pants & in her panties I moaned at the contact.

"All this for me" I ran my fingers up & down her slit before inserting two fingers inside of her cause her to hold on to me.

"Shit" She moaned out as I attached our lips again.

I dont know what is about her but she was just so addictive to me.

As we were getting into it I heard the garage coming up.

I quickly pulled my hand out of her & broke the kiss.

"Oh shit" I whispered running off to the bathroom to wash my hand.

I heard voices & I fixed myself before walking out.

"Oh hey Monet" Lisa said noticing me.

"Hey I came over to see your but you weren't here" I played it off.

"I know girl my kids eat up every damn thing" I see by looking at Damita's ass.

"Sorry I wasn't here" Damita cane back in the living room looking flushed.

"Its okay no problem at all"

"Come on let's go drink some wine"

"Mom I am going to go see Liyah be back later" She said not breaking eye contact with me.

"Ok sure honey be careful"

"Bye Ms. Monet" I winked

"Bye"

Uhh I needed her so bad but It's ok I will get her one of these days.

"You coming?" Lisa asked headed to the kitchen.

"Absolutely" I smiled