Chapter Six

Damita

"Apps for college suck" I told Aaliyah over the phone

"I know, TSU is were it's at" She cooed

"Please, I might be staying here" I exhaled loudly

"Why Tennessee State was our dream school Mita."

"I know Li but-"

"Damita Jo!" My father yelled my name

I told my bestie I had to go & we hung up, I jumped off my bed going downstairs.

Dad was sitting in the living room with my mom talking about something.

"Hey wassup?"

"Sit down" He said, Uh oh what the hell did I do?

"Ok" I sat down.

"Well mom & I have been having some problems lately"

"Are you guys getting a divorce?" My mom looked over at my dad.

"No but we need time for ourselves to help us fix it so we will be going to our place in Monaco for a month"

I sighed in relief that they were not getting a divorce.

"Ok well you & Davis are going to stay here but Monet is going to look after you while we gone we leave tonight" I nod feeling good inside knowing all I wanted was to be with Monet.

"Where is Davis anyway?" My brother came through the front door with his best friend Jojo with him.

"Sup ma, pop, Mita" We all waved at him.

I excused myself running back to my room to call Mo to see if she wanted me to come over tonight.

"Hello" She answered sounding like she was sleep.

"Hey baby" 

"Hey sweets, What are you doing?"

"Missing you, But my parents told me about the trip they are taking tonight" I bit my lip smiling.

"Yeah, Lisa told me"

"You want me to come over & we can do that thing you like" I purred at her then giggled

"Of course I do baby but I need to tell you something"

"Alright" I sat up on my bed

"It's something I need to tell you in person, come over about 8"

"Ok See you then"

"Ok Bye" We both hung up, It scared me thinking she what's going on even though we are not together I want us to be so hopefully thats not what she wants.

I started packing some clothes but nothing that will be to hard to take off.

A knock came on my door, "Come in"