-2- i will fix you

It's been a year since we lost Gio. I used a lot of my money for Gio's funeral service so I'm not going to college any time soon. My dad left, I don't know where he went. I'm stuck living with my mother until I get enough money from my job. My mother completely lost her sanity. How do I know? 

Because she absolutely adores me now. 

After losing one of her kids she's absolutely attached to me now, trying to mother me and take care of me.

She should have done that years ago. 

She's using me as a replacement, She'll sometimes call me Gio and ask me if I have soccer practice. I really wanna just abandon her at a psych ward, but there's a part of me that just won't let myself do that. I just leave her at home when I go to work, when I come home she's always cooking a nice dinner for us. Part of me hates it because she acts like Gio never died and like it wasn't all her fault. But sometimes I just take it because It is sometimes nice to feel motherly kindness. 

I opened the door to my work, the few people I work with are already there. My boss comes up to me and hands me a sheet of paper regarding an order for repair parts. 

"(Y/n), This order needs to be filled by two-thirty, the guy who ordered them is coming in and picking them up. Plus there's an order for salvage on your desk, it's a big one, one of those crusher machines, get that done by this week" 

I nod as I walk back to the part room scanning over the sheet. All of these parts are highly expensive and high-grade. Whoever is getting these parts must be fucking loaded. I put all the parts into a neatly packaged box and label it. It's only 2:10 so I got a few minutes. I went to go visit one of my friends working a salvage. 

I swing my arms over the bar of the railing overseeing the salvage room, "Hey, Mykie, how's that bunny coming along?" 

She lifted her face shield, revealing her bright green hair and bold makeup.

"Good! Though I don't know why that big cooperation wanted this guy salvaged, he just had some exterior damage to his shell and some severed wires. But, just doing my job I guess."

"What cooperation was it again?" I ask. 

"Faz- something...I don't remember"

"Oh, Fazbear Entertainment?"

"Ah, Yeah, yup yup, that one" 

"Ever since that cooperation opened that huge mall they're swimming in so much money they don't know what to do with it" 

Mykie laughed as she removed the voice box system from the animatronic bunny, "Yeah, I took my niece there once, it's fucking massive. Some really cool animatronics there, they even have a whole ass daycare in there, crazy huh?" 

"Damn, maybe I should go move in with the animatronics" I joke.

I wasn't really joking, I feel like that would be a lot better than living with a delusional mother.

 I looked down at my phone that said it was 2:25, "Oh shit I need to go." I rush out of the salvage room, grab the box, and rush out to the front of the building. When I opened the door I saw a tall, decently built man with a baseball cap and a small scraggly beard. I set the box down and turn on my customer service mode. 

"Hello! How can I help you?" 

The man looked at me and adjusted his hat, "Oh hi, yeah I'm here to pick up an order. Should be under David Kephler" 

I shifted over to the computer to double-check to make sure this was the guy. I reread the order and notice something 

"Oh, you work for Fazbear Entertainment?"