hangout

Thank you guys soo much for 1k! This is my dream on getting 1k(╥﹏╥)❤️ thank you guys so much😭❤️

Enjoy~

Saturday
Scarmouche pov:
Ring ring ring i hear my alarm clock ring, "oh my freaking god" i said slamming my hand to turn off the alarm, i sit down and rubbed my eyes, i then checked my phone "what the hell its Saturday today?!" I check my messages and saw kazuha chat me last night
Last night
Kazu
Hi scara! Lets meet up at 11am at the ***** park see ya!

Present
HOLY FRIK, ITS ALR 10, i jumped out of bed and took a shower, i wore a simple a oversized hoodie and some shorts, i go down to eat and wear my shoes "hi sweetie" my mom said "gud mornin" i replied "going somewhere?" My mom asked "yea im meeting with kazu" iadded, my mom yae just smirked "n-no it isn't what you think it is" i looked at her "mhm, keep saying that" my mom added, i sat down to eat breakfast.
After breakfast i wore my shoes and got my bag, "bye moms!"i said before heading out the door "bye kuni, stay safe and have fun!" My mom yelled.

At the park

Once i got to the park i spotted kazuha sitting on the bench, "kazuha!" I said running up to him "sorry i was late i overslept" I added "oh no, it's ok I came here early" he replied, his outfit looks nice he looks really handsome- what the hell Kunikuzushi? Nah Nah, don't even think about it "scara are you sick? you look red" he asked "W-What! No, I am not, and I am perfectly fine" I replied.
"If you say so, let's go to that store over there, I heard they have a good rating," kazuha said, I nodded in response and followed him. Once we arrived at the store we sat down and waited for the waiter, "good day, what would you two like?" The waiter asked, I look at the menu and saw some crepes, "ill get some crepes" I said "ill get the strawberry shortcake to please" kazuha replied "very well, we will make your order now, have fun you two love birds" the waiter said before leaving, why the hell would he say that?? I turned a deep shade of red from what the waiter said "Oya? Is Kuni-chan flustered by the comment~" kazuha teased "no you idiot, why would I be?" I said looking away "hahaha your such a tsundere" kazuha laughed "I am not!" I said pouting, "here is your order sirs enjoy" the waiter placed our food and left, I tasted the crepe, and holy, this was amazing! "Hahaha, Kuni-chan you really like sweets don't you?" Kazuha said "perhaps" I replied, the convo while eating wasn't too awkward and too silent, just comfortable silence. After we ate, I paid for my crepe, and Kazu paid for his shortcake and left "wanna come to my house and do something? Like, watch a movie?" Kazuha suggested, hm not a bad idea, I don't have anything to do anyway "sure why not I'm not busy" I said, "great! let's go~" he replied holding my hand and running off, i don't mind him holding my hand his hands are soft and warm. We arrived at his house, wow it's big wth, he opened the door and there i was greeted by his moms "oh hi kunikuzushi-Kun" his mom said, "sup kiddo!" His other mom said "hello, miss ningguang and miss beido" i greeted taking off my shoes "lets go to my room kuni-chan~" he said grabbing my hand and leading me to his room "dont forget to use protection sweety~" his mom teased "MOM!" Kazuha said having a red face as me "beido dont tease him too much, maybe they wont do it now~" his other mom teased "I-" kazuha just dragged me into the room with him "sorry about that" kazuha said rubbing the back if his neck "its alright..." I replied "anyway lets go watch the movie" kazuha added, he puts on the movies and we sat down on his bed.
After the movies i was going back home "thanks for having me" i said "no problem sweetheart, you can come here whenever you like" his mom said with a soft smile "bye kazu, miss ningguang and miss beido" i said leaving their house "bye kuni-chan!" Kazuha said.
____________________
3rd person pov:

After scarmouche left kazuha was nervous on what his moms will say, he turns around to face them to see the two of them smirking "soo you got yourself a boyfriend?" Ningguang teased "N-no that was just a hangout not a date-" kazuha replied "i didn't say a date" ningguang added "Hahaha caught you in 4k you wanted it to be a date dont you" beido said gently punching kazuhas arm "maybe-" kazuha admitted, "alr thats enough teasing lets go eat" ningguang said sitting down at the dinning table, "alr"
Kazuha said sitting down aswell with beido.

With scarmouche
He opens the door to meet his parents sitting down at the living room "welcome back kuni" ei greeted "hi mom" scara said going upstairs to his room, "hm well that was a fun day..." He said to himself, scarmouche didnt bother to eat dinner, he wasn't hungry anyway so he went to sleep immediately after he took a shower.

Tbc