Extra

Hi! To give some attention to the other ships i decided to nake then a extra chapter thats either another au or the current au! Enjoy~
Ship: yantao

Jealousy

Ok so this is yantaos pov in the "karma" chapter because kazuha, scara, childe, dottore and signora had to feal with maya and didn't get lunch

Yanfei. Shes the student council president from liyue though snezhnaya and inazuma has their own Presidents they decided to combine them. "yanfei. The documents?" Raiden said walking towards the pink haired girl, "Oh of course, here, this is all the things you will need and to find." She says handing out the document to raiden, "this is a very well indeed work very detailed, you have my thanks and respect yanfei." Raiden stated waving to her then disappearing "Hm i wonder what hutao is doing right now.. better not cause any trouble." She thought she decided to find her so she left the lounge and walked to the hall ways.
"Hey you! You there the pink haired girl!" A random guy yelled, yanfei took a glanced at them to see if they were talking to her "Yea you! Come here for a second!" The guy said yanfei lookef at her surroundings and she and the guy were only there, she goes up to them and check whats wrong "do you need anything? Unfortunately im in a hur- Ah!" The guy grabbes her shoulder and hit it on the locker, he leans close to her "What is your problem?!" She attempts to slap him but her hands got lift up and pinned fown my the guys hand, "aw you poor thing, wouldn't it be such a watse if your body was still a virgin. Let me take care of that for you." He guy said "what?! No ew! Im taken alr do let go!!" She agrued "but hes not here what are you going to do now? Just surrender. You got nowhere to run and no one to call for." The guy added, "its a she not a he." She said, "oh? So what? Its not like she can hurt me you girls are weak. What is she going to do slap me? Hah that won't even hurt!" He replied, ugh im never going to get out of this situation! Ahhh if only hutao was here....! She thought. "Oh dont worry i wont slap you sir. I will end you up in the hospital for years.' a familiar voice said, "now yanfei. What is he doing with you?" Hutao said "ah so your the pipsqueak shes been talking about, you look weak and probably weak" the guy added the guy lets gi of yanfei and she immediately starts praying"oh dear rex lapis please rest this guy in peace..!" She prayed silently. The guy walks towards hutao and agve her a punch "Hutao!" Yanfei panicked running to her girlfriend "Is that all you got? If it us then your weaker than me you idiot." She said standing up and kicking the guy right in the face "wha-" was the guys last words before he got kicked. "H-hutao! Isnt that a bit too far?!" Yanfei said "he deserves it. Come on." Hutao said holding her hand and going to the roof, there were no students there because it was lunch. "Hutao is everything ok..?" She asked, yanfei felt a pair of arms hug her she hugged hutao back and started crying "w-why are you crying..??" Yanfei asks "i- *sob* thought *sob* your going yo leave me*sob*" she cried "W-What? Why would i? Dont worry hutao, you will be the only one i love forever, you only none else.." yanfei said placing a kiss on her forehead, "Reawy?" She replied "yes tao your the only one i love♡" yanfei replied. The two cuddled in the side of the wall in the staircase so people wont see.

The end.