Angst anyone?

Okay, I'm feeling a bit sad right here now so I will curse you all with some angst>:3

Warning!

Forced marriage

Blood

Narrator pov:

Before Ei met Yae Miko she was married to a man that she didn't even love, but it was arranged by her own parents because of the money, "Why must I marry a man whom I don't even know and love?!" Ei cried to her mother, "I'm sorry Ei, but we need the money for your grandfather's surgery..." her mother cried. On the day of her "Wedding", she was forced to smile so her "husband"s family and relatives will not suspect anything, the man that ei was "marrying" is only interested in her looks and body, not anything else, once ei was in front of the pastor and her "husband" the ceremony started, "Raiden Ei, will you take ***** as your  husband?" the pastor asks, Ei looks at her parents and hesitantly said yes, "now ***** will you take Raiden Ei as your wife?" "Yes."  you know what happens at a wedding of course but I am Not writing that screw that man>:/ 

Time skip

"I'm sorry for loss..." the police said to Ei in front of her and her "husband's" house, turns out that her parents were assassinated by her own "husband" and her grandfather die, "Why, how could you, I already married you even though I don't love you for my parents!" she slapped her husband, "HA? do you actually think that old man will survive?! he will die now anyway!" he said, "your just my toy any way you're useless," he said walking away.

Ei got pregnant with her first child, "What it's female?! I'm not having a girl as my Heir in this family!" her husband complained, the day the baby was born June 26, Ei named the child herself, Raiden shogun, she would never ever give her child their fathers last name, "You named it what?!" "Don't call her 'it' she has a name!" Ei was mad that he called her own child an 'it' like it was an object. 

2 years later, Ei was pregnant again, now her child is a Male, though she is too scared to think what he will do to her son, "Finally! someone who will be worthy!" he cheerfully said, "mama! What's that bump?" little shogun said, Today shogun is now 4 and at a young age is now suffering from her father's beating and yelling, There Ei's son was born at November 1 (stfu i made that up since idk is this mans birthday, or i just used my crush's bday AHA:D) she named her son, 'Kunikuzushi raiden' because it means Country destroyer when kunikuzushi turned 3 he was being forced to do things for his father to see if his son was worthy of being the next heir of their family "why didn't you give him MY last name ei?! " he said "I will never give my children YOUR last name MURDERER!" she argued, "Well im glad i dont have any of these useless children my last name!" he walked back to his office "mama! hwug mwe?" little kuni said, "awiee of course honey~" she picked up the little adorable blub and hugged it "ehehe!" lil kuni giggled, "mama thats not fair i want a hug too!" little shogun ran up to join in the hug too. 

"No daddy don't hurt mommy please!"  Shogun cried, "Stop crying forsakes!" he was about to hit Kuni but Shogun took the hit instead, "onee san!" Kuni cried, even more,  the father left the room and Ei held her children close, "I'm sorry you two got into this.."  she apologized, the father came back to the room with a knife intending to kill them, "you know what, I have had enough of you three always in my way! I've already put you to good use already and now it's time for you to visit your relatives." Ei looked down to shogun and whispered something "Shogun dear.. go to the front door and call the police alright honey?" she said "w-what about you and Kuni mom?" shogun asked, "take your brother with you" she gave the shogun her crying brother and ran to the front door leaving ei behind, "oh? are you trying to save your children? don't worry they will be with you too soon." 

With shogun and Kuni, "Mommy! we have to go back to mommy nee-san!" little crying Kuni said, "no! we can't.. we need to call the police!" she picked up the phone and dialed the number the police immediately picked up "hello? what is the problem?" the operator said, "h-hi can u help us please..?" Shogun replied, the operator can hear the girl crying "yes of course what is your problem?" "my daddy is hurting mommy and now he's holding a knife.." she explained as she continued to sob, "it's going to be alright sweety, the police is on its way, what is your name and who are you with?" the operator asked, "I'm with my little brother and I'm shogun and my brother is kunikuzushi.." she said, "okay shogun, I'm going to need you to stay on the phone okay?" "o-kay, NO DADDY DONT HURT MOmMY PLEASE!" she cried harder "is your dad in the same room as you?" "N-no daddy is in the living room with m-mommy" "help is almost in your location shogun, please tell me if anything has happened,"  the operator said, "NO DONT TAKE HIM DADDY PLEASE!" "p-please send help, please! he took my little brother" "Where is he taking your brother?" they ask "t-the knife has b-blood in it!" shogun said "LET HIM GO PLEASE!" little shogun lets go of the phone and follows his dad, "shogun? shogun are you there?" 'let him go please' was the only word that were last said by shogun before not responding "sh*t" the operator started to panic. 

with shogun, their father was holding both of kunikuzushi's hands and is intending to split his throat open, but he couldn't because of shogun, "let go you piece of shi*!" the door then bursts open by some police officers and arrested the man for violence and murder, Ei was found with a pile of blood below her, she was taken to the hospital and she survived. 4 years later the tree lived a peaceful life and Ei met miko. after that was history.

Dont worry people this is just their backstory po wag po attack sakin, i wont include angst in the main story, unless...>:D bye<3