Valentine's special

Hello hello~ since its Valentines today ive decided to ask my crush ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ
Anyways here is a Valentine's special!

Ships included:
Rannett
Xingyun
These two for now bcs yesᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ
___________________

Rannett
Bennett woke up alone on their bed, he got up and looked for razor but after searching the whole house he was nowhere tWvo be found. Bennett was upset that he didn't found razor so he decided to eat breakfast. "Where did he go..." Bennett said eating his Bouken da bouken cereal, after he finished eating his cereal and washed it he went back to their room and grabbed his phone and scrolled through whatever he sees.
After he got bored he decided to take a bath, he undressed himself and got into the shower of course from his jad luci he slips, "Ow-" bennett whoned in pain rubbing the back of his head, he got uo and turned on the shower. And eventually yknow what you do in the shower- after he showered he dressed himself in razors hoodie "much better~"
He dried his hair and grabbed a comb at the drower, bennett felt someone grab his waist, "wha- razor??" Razor then snuggled his face into bennett's neck smelling his scent. "Mmm.. bennett smell good..." Razor mumbled, bennett blushed madly at razors actions. "Where were you?" Bennett asked sitting down on razors lap, "razor got bennett present for Valentine's...." Razor replied. The two stayed in that position for awhile Till razor let go of bennett and grabbed the present he bought razor handed the gift to bennett, he opened the gift to reveal a bunny plushie, "aw its so cute! Thank you razor!" Bennet said hugging razor, "bennett like it...?" Razor asked hugging back, "mhm! I love it" bennett replied smilling happily, razor smiled back at him happy that he loved the gift he bought. The two cuddled in bed for the rest of the day with the bunny plushie that bennett named "Bunbun" .

______________________
Xingyun
"Dear chongyun, do you really like to hold my hand?" Xingqui said lowering the book so he can see his lover, "i do.. is it that bad..?" Chongyun asks, "Ofc not~" xingqui added pulling up their hands while xingqui's other hand closed the book. He gave Chongyun a lil peck on the lips, "why did you do that?" Chongyun said embarrassing, "does lil yunyun want more~?" He teased "mhm..." Xingiu wasn't expecting that response but he was happy,  He have chongyun another peck on lips and dragged him to the nearby park. Chongyun spotted his favorite popsicle stand, he told xingqui he'll be back to buy some popsicles. "Yunyun you sure do like those" xingqui stated, "Mhm eveb though their tasteless" he replied.
The two spent the whole day at the oarl eirher buying food or strolling arounf till sunset came, the boys sat down next to a Sakura tree and admired the beautiful calming sunset until the starts show up.

Thats all i can do sorry abt that-
Anyway goodbye! And yes my crush did say yes to me☺️