Haunted House

"The one with this font "ex" means that they're talking to their minds or heads."

Fatui + lover hangout

"oh, cmon scara! Don't be a party pooper and go!" Childe said, "heh don't tell me you're scared?" Dottore stated, "Nonsense! I'm not afraid of anything!" he defended, "so you're going then," Signora said, "cmon Kuni-chan it will be fun," Kazuha told him, "One, fine I'm going with you guys second, who the hell invited u??" Scaramouche replied, "because it is a lover hangout" childe answered, Scaramouche and kazuha did notice that everyone brought their own partner except for them, from Childe's answer both faces became red "we are not dating Ajax," he said, "Oh shut up, let's just go in" childe dragged Zhongli in the haunted house followed by Dottore and signora then the "soon to be boyfriends"  

Inside

Clank... clank.... the sound of chains was heard as they entered, "what the hell is that noise..." Scaramouche thought, "Dottore and signora are paired of course.. so if that ginger.. I'm left with.." the further they went the darker the hallway became "Woah! it's pitch black..." childe stated, the sounds became even creepier the further they go through the hallway, and the louder it gets. Scaramouche was terrified, he reached his hand out to find a specific 'someone' 
on the other hand, Kazuha was calm like usual but his mind was freaking out, "this hallway.. is very long isn't it? when will we reach the end"  he thought, then he felt an arm grab his shirt, "AH WHOS THAT?!?!" he screamed "AH WHAT'S WRONG?" childe asked, "WHOS GRABBING ME?" "WHO AM I HOLDING?" Scaramouche stated Kazuha decided to just don't mind the 'creature' holding on to him and just walk. After walking for about 6 mins, Kazuha had enough of not knowing what was holding him, he stopped his tracks and grabbed the hand that was holding him, and placed it in the 'creatures' hips while the other free hand was placed on the back of its head, "wha-"  Scaramouche was shocked on the position someone had put him in, he then felt someones face a few inches from his face "WHO?! AND WHAT DO U THINK YOU'RE DOING??" he yelled, "AH WHAT IS IT SCARA?" Signora said, "oh Kuni it was u who was holding me?" kazuha asked, "y-yes now let go!" "you smell nice by the way" Kazuha complimented, before he could let go Scaramouche stopped him "hm?" ".. can we stay like this I'm a little terrified on my own...." he admitted, "sure why not? they said to go in pairs" he agreed, "don't u dare tell anyone about this.."  "of course, you don't mind me holding your waist though? it's comfortable.." Kazuha asked for his consent, Scaramouche and Kazuha blushed from what he/himself said, "you have my consent...." He replied, "hehe thank u, dear" Kazuha teased, "Oh shut up!"  he said embarrassed, by the way, the others didn't hear them they were whispering or speaking in a low voice. 

They reached the end of the hallway to be greeted by the others staring at them, "what are you bastards looking at?" Scaramouche asked, "my this is a pleasant sight indeed don't you think Childe?"  Zhongli said crossing his arms, "ikr! and they say they aren't dating" childe replied, kazuha let go of Scaramouche's waist, "now, now you two ruined the moment, I didn't even get to take a picture of it." she scoffed, "well that's good to know." Scaramouche said,  "anyway let's head forward" Dottore suggested, "right let's go" childe replied dragging Zhongli with him again, this time there was no darkness just a normal room "this doesn't look scary at all how is it a haunted hou-" Scaramouche got cut of "AH WHAT THE HELL!" he fell on his butt as he got jump scared by a white lady crawling on the ceiling, "HABAHHAHA" childe laughed his ass off "childe breathe you're going to run out of air," Zhongli said, childe put his arm around what he thought was his precious boyfriend only to look at it to see ahead in the wall without a body, "HAHAHA - AHHHH!" he yelled, "can u stop screami-AH THE FAWK?" signora looked at the ground to see fingers and bugs crawling all over the place, "DISGUSTING EW" Dottore exclaimed,  "Everyone I found a door:D!" Kazuha happily said not knowing what is all the noises and things that are happening. "what's up with u guys?'" Kazuha tilted his head not knowing what was behind him, He stared at their normal faces till the faces became more terrified and pale, they also started to back up a bit "q-quick help me u-up-" Scaramouche said, Dottore terrifyingly help, "what's with that face?" Kazuha said confused, "Kazuha.. whatever you do, do NOT look behind ok dear?" Scaramouche said, "I know this is a bad time to say this but I'm just going to not ignore the fact u called him 'dear' and KAZUHA YES LISTEN TO THIS SHORT STACK," childe said, Kazuha felt a cold aura behind him, "the fu-" he turned to see a ghost, kazuha's soul got out his own body, "Oi get your boyfriend!" signora pushed Scaramouche to him, and he ran to the door with the rest following, "yep come back here" Scaramouche grabbed his soul and slammed it back to his body.