INTRO

There are many types of drunk people in the world.

There are the ones who are happy drunk, meaning that they're nothing but happy, joyous, and they're the life of the party. Those people laugh at every single thing, thinking that it was the most funniest joke ever told. The only reason to hate getting stuck with them and to avoid these drunks like the plague is if you're sober, or at least not as intoxicated as them, they will come across as annoying as hell. To avoid them, you simply need to pretend that you're as happy as them and unnoticeable get away from them as soon as possible.

Then there are the sad drunk, the ones who are, after a few drinks, confronting their so called miserable life. We've all seen someone like that at a party; maybe they've just had a crappy day at work, or got dumped not too long ago. Just add a few shots of vodka to that, and voilà, you'll be meeting with a sobbing, sullen drunk person whose life had just turned to a pile of sadness. The easiest way to avoid them is to make them feel better. To keep them positive and find them some people to hang out with if they're on their own and then move on.

The next ones are the reckless drunk. Those are the people who are turning into Batman, The Incredible Hulk and Wolverine all at once after taking a few tequila shots. In a matter of seconds they'll be deciding to do something so dumb that it makes your heart drop into your stomach at the very thought of it. How to deal with them? Just take their toys away. If he or she decided to take a ride in their car, just hide their car keys somewhere. Who knows what kind of ideas are crossing their drunk minds.

Then there are the ones who want to kick everybody's ass, the ones who keep saying ''I'm not even that drunk'', the ones who think they know how to dance, the once who get flirty, the ones who are over-emotional and the ones who puke or just pass out.

But what happens if you put everything mentioned above, together?

Well, all you get is a little death and a boy named Parker.

NOTE: thank you for deciding to read this, really hope that you guys are gonna enjoy this story! i'll try to make it as original as possible. gonna apologize for typos and bad grammar since english isn't my native language. (most of you already know that) anyway, leave a vote and let me know what you think! love you all so much

Before you read, I'm letting you know that this story contains violence, strong language, drug use, death, abuse, depression, and a lot more. If you're not comfortable with reading that kind of story, please do not read it.

The story is purely fictional, meaning that it should not be associated with the actual members of bts. The idea was inspired by their song called ''i need u''. Everything else is not related to any other work, so if there's similarities to anything, it was not intentional.

© stereoids, 2015, all rights reserved.

note:

this story started back in 2015, meaning that this is inspired by the i need u era, yoongi has pink hair dont fight me, also the names skdjsahf i felt weird writing fanfiction back in the days so i didn't want to use their real names, but since the damage has already been done, bare with me on that one.

happy reading!

dedication:

to jess, the world's most amazing person. thank you for helping me get back on track, for showing me what it's like to be loved and appreciated. this is for you.

CAST

A girl as Joy

Park Jimin as Parker

Kim Namjoon as Eric

Kim Taehyung as Vincent aka ''V''

Jeon Jungkook as Jake aka ''JK''

Min Yoongi as Sean aka ''Suga''

Jung Hoseok as Jason

Kim Seokjin as Jin