NOTE

A NOTE – thank you

A NOTE thank you

dear reader, thank you for taking the time of your day to read through the pages i've created and for giving this story a chance. this was my first ever attempt to write a fanfiction, after i soon published it back in 2015 when my love for bts boys grew stronger, bigger.

i wish i could tell you, promise you that i will continue to write this story, and finish it, though i think i can't and i never will.

so i'm finally saying it, this book is DISCONTINUED.  

but i won't take it down, i love it too much and it carries way too many memories.

it's not discontinued because i don't want to write it. i do, believe me. to say that i lost my inspiration for this particular book wouldn't be completely true.

i wrote this at the peak of my mental illness, with which i still battle after all these years though i'm getting better, slowly but steadily. and that's why i'm choosing not to continue this, i can't go back to that mindset, and i hope i never will.

please understand.

to those who stuck by my side, thank you for keeping me alive. if you still want to read something, you can check out my other work and hopefully i won't disappoint you.

 if you still want to read something, you can check out my other work and hopefully i won't disappoint you

i love you, always.