CHAPTER 8: THE DATE

Jude's POV

My sister did not come home since yesterday after our argument which somehow made me feel grateful to be honest because I don't know how to face her either. Today is Sunday and she was probably spending the night in her friend's house. Today is also the day where Jasper and I will go out, but my excitement somewhat degraded an ounce unlike the other days. It might be because of what had happened yesterday between me and Mitch.

I still can't get over with how she feels toward me. She dislikes and hates me so much to the point where she doesn't consider me as a sibling. As what she had said, I am a plague and a disgrace in this family.

The school hates me and my family too. Where am I supposed to belong?

A lone tear escaped my eye as I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I feel sorry for myself and pitied my pale and slender figure.

I am wearing a white sweat shirt with a small cute gray panda imprinted on the center. The weather is somewhat cloudy but the sun is still peeking through the clouds, but I still wear this to cover some of my bruises on my shoulders and some faded ones on my arms. I wore a dark faded blue jeans and a pair of gray old sneakers on the bottom part. I didn't have time to go buy a new pair yesterday because I was so busy cleaning the house and I was out of money already since I have to buy a new vase which was pretty costly. I didn't even have my haircut done.

A beep of a car snapped me out from my thoughts and I quickly wiped my tear away. I looked at myself on the mirror once again and peeked through the window to see Jasper leaning on the facade of his Chevy truck.

The color of the truck is black, but my eyes widened in disappointment when a barely naked woman covering her two tits using only her hands was painted on the side of the vehicle, approximately in between the passengers' seat at the back and the driver's seat. If you open the two doors, the picture will be cut vertically into half.

There's only one person who owns that Chevy truck and no other than the infamous and notorious Sky Granger. A bad boy who gained a lot of attention and a famous man whore.

No fabrics, big breasts, kinda fatty but sexy and with crimson lipstick on her big lips; that's the type of a woman Sky Granger likes. Thankfully, the image only ends on her hips.

Even though the truck is pretty old, however it looks more of a vintage classic with the man leaning on it that took my breath away, opposite reaction if Sky would be using it.

Turning my eyes back on Jasper, his skin complexion shines with the outfit he wears.

He looks so hot with his black aviator sunglasses and freaking handsome on his plain black tee shirt, gray pants and a pair of white sneakers on the bottom. It's just a simple outfit but it looks expensive on him. He's like a model and he blew me away. He's so perfect right there and I wobbled on my feet in kilig.

Jasper's physical figure is not that far from mine. He's taller than me for probably three to four inches only. He's not muscular like Sky but he's definitely bigger than me a bit. I prefer lean and intelligent guys exactly like Jasper. Our differences are not really that far and we have a lot of similarities. That's why I think we are really meant to be with each other.

My lower member twitched at the mere sight of him.

He seemed to notice I was staring, well, it's more of an ogle because he diverted his gaze from his phone then at me with a gorgeous smile plastered on his pink lips as he waved his hand in my direction. I caught my breath and almost fainted. I smiled in return and waved back, then quickly headed downstairs before I lost myself.