CHAPTER 19: I NEVER HATED YOU

Sky's POV

"Stay the fucking away from me," I warned a whore who was about to touch me.

She quickly turned her heels back and got lost in the crowd.

Propping my elbow on the counter, I landed my gaze to the boy I always love to see. Watching him getting wild and engrossed in the music and dancing like nobody's watching, I bit the inside of my cheeks as I emptied my glass of liquor in one gulp. I tried to conceal the sliver of jealousy building down my core.

"One more," I sternly ordered to the bartender who's getting into my nerves. I was just trying to control myself at its best on not throwing my fist onto his face.

This ugly man right here was oblivious of who I am. This bar is far away from our town. Although there are numerous of decent bars or clubs in our place, I decided to bring Jude here so no one familiar will see us hanging around together.

Looking back at Jude, I knitted my brows when he shifts his head this way and that with some random upbeat music, surrounded by hungry wolves wanting to mark him.

This place has gotten quite a long drive. I don't care about the expensive fare I paid on the taxi driver for the two-hour travel just to get here and just to spend time with him, away from the toxicity and chaos of life we have there in our town. Nothing I could ask for more; but seeing him gaining a lot of attention with him being unaware of that builds up my regret.

I was enjoying the ride earlier though, even if Jude was sleeping all the way here. I ain't queer but I can't help to watch him sleeping and admire how beautiful he was. He's so vulnerable and I know he has a lot of problems carrying on his shoulders right now, that was why he opted to cross the road and wanted die.

Thinking back at the scenario earlier drives me mad and makes me feel frustrated.

When we arrived at Smirnoffs bar, he was very quite as he always is but what got me bothered was that he doesn't get shy with the crowd anymore. It seems like he doesn't care at all. His face was stoic, blunt and cold. He seems so distant tonight. He's in a deep thought and I just watch him every time. I know he is going through some serious shit right now and all I need to do is to be here for him. Even I myself didn't know why I feel the responsibility of being here with him.

Today's events got me exhausted as well, but I know he's much more weary than me. However, being with him feels like I easily regain my strength. I am tougher than metal, but sometimes, I easily go soft when it comes to him and I don't like it.

Not even more than three glasses of tequila he emptied yet, he was already getting lively and lost, far from the silent and shy Jude. One of the many things I have discovered from him recently was he easily gets affected by alcohol.

His rosy face and his weary eyes could vividly tell apart from the way he moves and speaks.

Although Jude's outfit was still on his dark blue slacks, my oversized tee shirt and black school shoes, it didn't hinder how he's so sexy dancing right there.

If only my eyes could kill, many men are already laid lifeless on the floor right now. I don't like how they lay their eyes on the twink.

"Whoaaa! I want moreeee pleasee!" Jude ushered, screamed as he handed his empty glass to the bartender. The bartender smiled at him and my brows drew together even more.

"Here you go, cutie pie." The bartender said as he served Jude his twentieth glass of tequila.

"Oh! Thank you so much handsome!" he flirted as he chugged the alcohol and went to the dance floor again.