CHAPTER 22: LITTLE ADVENTURE AND HIS AWFUL JOKE

Jude's POV

My throat was too dry, my stomach feels bloated I feel like throwing up and my head was like going to explode any minute now. Somehow, the feeling was not strange. I gently scrunched my closed orbs and slowly pried my heavy lids open due to the rays coming from the sun, but was only astounded when I saw Sky shirtless. My eyes widened in panic and my blood dropped for what might be hypovolemic shock at the sudden realization.

"Time to get up," he said in that usual bored tone. I quickly sat on the bed and blinked several times. His back was facing me and the amount of tattoos embedded on his flesh occupied his whole back as he put his shirt on.

"Oh," I muttered under my breath when he turned to look at me. I ducked my head down, pinching my fingers in between my folded legs like one of those buddha figurines I saw in stores.

The green color of the walls and an old ceiling fan inefficiently whirring above me indicates that this is definitely not my room. The white sheets was crinkled, the bed was rough and small. I looked around in deep worry. The small room has no other furniture other than this bed, a mini table and a chair. It took me awhile before I could process what's going on.

Shit, there's only one bed. Did we share this bed together? Oh God, please tell me we didn't.

"W-here are we?" I managed to ask but nervously, wishing my surmise wasn't right.

"In a motel," he simply replied. Blood arouse up my cheeks and I could feel the heat along with the loud pang in my chest with his answer.

A lump was formed in my sere throat and my breathing hitched. I kept silent and feel my anus, but it wasn't sore or hurt. Why does it feel like I have a dream that something poked my butt? "Stop imagining things fag. You're too wasted last night and you started vomiting hard on me. This is the only place closest to the bar so I have no choice but to spend the night here," he explained like he knows what's on my mind.

Embarrassment washed all over me and this is the time where I wish the bed will break apart and eat me whole until I cannot be seen forever. Thus, I was completely tongue-tied. I tried to recall what had happened last night as I could remember. It took me quite some time to finally come into the conclusion. "I'm s-orry 'bout l-ast night Sky,"

"Can you stop apologizing?" he was quick to respond and I lowered my head in mortification as I started to get fidgety and pinching my fingers anxiously again. My hands started to get moist and sweaty. "Get ready to leave. We're heading out for breakfast before we go home," he announced.

I slightly shook my head. He spent so much to me already. I didn't have my wallet with me because I left it in my bag which was on the outside of our house and even if I had brought my wallet, I still couldn't afford to buy liquors. As much as I could remember, the amount of tequila that I drank last night were too much and the brand was surely pretty expensive. Plus this motel and the fares for transportation. I couldn't let him spend breakfast for me anymore, just save it for a ride back home. "No, y-ou spend so much to me a-lready," I sputtered and I mentally slapped myself when my stomach growled after I refused his offer. I swear my blush was brighter than the rays of the sun that infiltrated through the window.

"I'll wait outside and we're going out for breakfast. Stop complaining before I'll change my mind," he said sternly and ended the conversation.

Without another word, he walked out from the room as he slammed the door hard, making me jump a little.

I don't know if he's pissed off because I was complaining or he's mad because he will spend his money to me again.

All in all, I was left dumbfounded.