Chapter 13

In this chapter shiz is going to go down. WARNING!: May cause feelz.

Duncan's POV

Rythian, Lewis, and I had just seen the outline of Sjin's castle, looming out of the distance. WE were going to save Kim. And we were going to do it today.

As we reached the castle, we each got out our wepons. Swords and daggers at the ready. We also had bows, for eztra wepoons if needed, that were strung across our backs along with the quivers of arrows.

We walked in knocking out each guard. Then when we reached what seemed to be the throne room, we knowed out the guards that stood at the entrance and looked around for Sjin. I heard his voice say.

"Make one move..." I turned towards where the voice was coming from and I saw Sjin holing a small dagger to Kim's throat.

"You wouldn't..." Lewis said looking from Kim's scared face to Sjin'a determined one. Then Kim did something unexpected. She slapped Sjin acroos the face, causing him to drop the daggr in surprise.

"Little hint for you Sjin. Next time you try to kill someone, make sure they can't use their hands." Kim said rushing towards us. I gave Kim her sword and then focused my attention back on Sjin.

Sjin looked us sneering and, before we could do anything, a guard had used magic to tie us up, except Kim. Whilst the guard dragged Kim away, we just stood there looking like complete idiots. This plan didn't work. That was evident.

Hannah's POV

We had been secretly following the boys ever since our necklaces had started glowing and we sang with Kim through the previously mentioned necklaces. We watched the boys burst right into Sjin's throne room. We witnessed Kim slap Sjin. And we saw a guard us magic to tie up the boys and drag Kim away.

"You can still be my wife." Sjin asid looking at Kim.

"I'd rather die." Kim said staring at Sjin with a look that clearly wished him a very painful death. Sjin was about tp murder Kim. We had to do something. We suddenly jumped out from our hidding place. Everyone present looked at us blankly for a moment then Sjin laughed.

"This is going to be to easy." He said, finally ceasing his laughter and repling it was a smirk. He gestured for the guard to come drag these girls off too. I didn't know why but I reached for the stone hanging on my neck, at the same time as Zoey did.

"Sorry ladies." the guard said sneering as he directed a flow of magic our way. I gripped my necklace even tighter. When the magic hit us, nothing happened. I looked as surprised as everyone else before quickly taking it in my stride.

"That doesn't work on us." Zoey and I said in exact unison. Then we each pulled out a sword and faced Sjin. We were rwady for battle. Zoey quickly ran over and freed the boys saying mockingly,

"What were you saying earlier about Sjin taking us to?" Rythian Lewis, and Duncan all mumbeled a thank you and Zoey looked satisfied. Then Sjin shouted.

"GUARDS!" And guards came, ready for the upcoming battle.

Rythian, Lewis, Zoey, and I could soon be found fighting of guards wjilst Duncan took on Sjin. Soon the throne room was filled with the clashing of sword blade on sword blade and guards falling to the floor. The battle was being won by us. Our opponents had larger numbers, but we had better people.

After an hour of fighing, there was only one guard left fighting. Rythian swung at him with his sword and he fell to the ground. The group then turned their attention to the fight that was going on between Duncan and Sjin.

It was still in full swing. The blades were clashing ruthlessly. Both Sjin and Duncan had been cut. But they havent seemed to notice yet. Rythian, Lewis, Zoey, and I quickly joined the fight. But more guards came still and they had to let Duncan deal with Sjin.

~Time Skip~

I was still fightng when filally only a half dozen guards wre left fighting. Sjin sneered suddenly and oulled out a bow. Kim had been fighting too and she had finished off her share of the soliders and turned to help Duncan with sjin.

"What I said stands." Sjin spat suddenly aiming his bow and firing at Kim. It hit her heart and she fell to the ground. I furociously stabbed the rest of the guards and ran over to Kim's limp body.

"Kim..." Rythian said staring down at his dead sister, "Kim!" He shouted in despair looking up from her corpse to find Sjin. But he had dissappeared. The group was all crying. Why did it have to be Kim? Why?

Baiiiiiii