AGUSTIN|YOUNG LOVE

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Agustin x F.reader

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A clumsy and wimpy young boy that's what you saw in him. Dark hair, thin child, a tall but easy to break, he was nothing but a bad news for you. Although, behind these negative thoughts about him you never thought that this child named Agustin would be part of your life.

It was the night of your mother's 31'st birthday, the cheer and loud sound from the band of your papa ricocheted through the walls of your house. The men were somehow in a separate room from the women yet their voice and laughter mixed altogether creating a celebratory blare. Your house was full of decorations such us colourful buntings, candles, and flowers.

A young you was sitting on the guest chair near by the living room, you were currently enjoying your unaccompanied time while feasting on your single slice of cake that was made by your grandmother. It was your favourite...

"[Name], why aren't you playing with the other kids?"

You heard your tia asked you when she accidentally saw you as she is on her way to the kitchen.

"Papa told me that he wanted me to meet someone, I don't want to miss it by playing with the others"

You replied. She pursed her lips and nodded before leaving you all by yourself again. What you said to your tia is somewhat true, you don't want to miss the late guest by playing with the other kids but also it is because you don't want to play with them.

Most of them are just rude based from your opinion. Your mother said that you are in some way having trouble to get along with your peers since your interests does not match theirs.

"Ah compadre!"

A jovial greet from your father echoed from the door way. You extended your neck to see who's this unknown person just came in.
Is this what your papa was talking about?

You bit your lip and immediately place the small plate on top of the small cabinet next to your chair; you stand up and fix your dress.

"It's okay what matters is both of you came"

You heard your father said while he and his guests were getting closer to you. Your father's eyes landed on you and a smile etched on his lips.

He signalled his dominant hand for you to get closer which you obediently complied.

"Victor, I would like you to meet my eldest [Name], [Name] this is senior Victor a new friend of mine, he's new in the band!"

Your father said proudly.

"Hola senior Victor" you said with a smile.

"Hola [Name]" he said back

"He also brings his son with him!"

"oh si! si! His name is Agustin, he is― uhh where did that child go?'

The two adults turn their head back forming a small gap in between them and there you saw him, sneaking his way out of your house.