FORBIDDEN|ISABELA

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Isabela x F.reader

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

ISABELA'S POV

There you are taking care of the flowers I made, beauty as ever. Watching you from the distance watering the new batch of flowers that you asked me to do cause a pride to swell up inside me; Oh to be those flowers...

"Isabela you're spacing out again, is everything alright mija?"

"O-oh nothing Abuela"

She walks closer towards me with a smile and gave me a hug; I could feel that she's removing some flowers that I probably grow by accident. She broke the hug and kisses my forehead.

"Why don't you join me to the Guzman's they're probably going to be delighted with your presence there"

"As much as I wanted to abuela, I still need to check on the [L/N]'s flowershop to see if they need any help"

Abuela looked at me with a squint eyes but I just gave her a smile. She let out small sigh before nodding her head.

"ah bueno, I'll leave you be"

I nodded my head and look at her as she disappear from the crowd. After of making sure that she's indeed gone I hurriedly went to your family's flower shop to check on you.

I open the door and the sound of the small bell from the top let out small jiggles as the wood from the door hit its small body.

The warmness and the scent of fresh flowers entered my nose creating a small satisfaction to my body.

My eyes immediately went on to search for you but you are nowhere to be found, a small hum echoes from the small room behind the counter table.

A smile plastered on my face as I made my way towards to your small workshop. There you are, assembling bouquets for your costumers while swaying your hips as you hum a familiar song.

A sudden light bulb snapped on my mind, I lean on the door frame while smirking evilly...

***

You are currently working on a bouquet specifically requested by the Guzman's. Mrs. Guzman said that Mariano will be now engaged to someone and he's trying to impress this woman.

Mariano is a masculine man; he even owned the title of town's big dumb hunk as they believe that he is not the smartest, imagining him holding this bouquet as he poses to show off caused you to laugh because of his small clownery.

Your hand extended to pick up an orchid, a smile plastered on your lips as you look on the beautiful flower that is now gently resting on your hand. This reminded you of her, Isabela the love of your life.

Every night if she has the chance to, she would go to your house to give you a small bouquet of orchids and poppy "Orchids for my love" as she always say before kissing you goodnight.

Blushing by the memory you giggled and moves the flower closer to your nose when suddenly a sundew popped out of it and almost bit your nose.

"AH!"