SAVIOR|DOLORES

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Dolores x GN.reader

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A young individual was walking in the middle of busy road with a basket in their hands. It is in the middle of the day and everyone is busy on doing their chores and errands to make before the day ends. The smell of sweet bread, the scented flowers, sweats from the workers, new harvested crops for the small market of the Encanto, all of these scents you unconsciously smell.

You can feel the small bead of perspiration forming on your forehead; the sun is up so is the heat making you regretting the outfit of your choice for today.

It was just a quick trip you said.
The small almost full basket that is filled with vegetables and fruits from the market sways slightly as you walk. You are on your way to the flower shop of the woman that somehow in a relationship of the oldest Madrigal. A smile painted on your lips when you saw the new batch of dandelions from the window. You were about to open the door when an old woman decided to beat you to it.

"Have good day..." you hear her say before the door closes.

"Hola senior" you greeted.

"Ah hola [Name]"

She greeted sweetly before leaving you. You follow her movements with your gaze until she blended with the crowd again.

You look back on the shop and from the window you saw the woman breaking down as she supported herself with her arms from the table.

"I'll come back tomorrow"

You whispered and turned around but then you immediately hit on something hard. An 'uf' left from your mouth when you hit the hard object. You felt it shakes followed by a low chuckle of a man...oh

"Hola mi amor"

You heard him said. You look squinted your eyes and look directly onto his dark pupils.

"Hola Damian"

You said with annoyance is clearly evident from your voice. You walk on the side because clearly this man is blocking your way.

Who is he anyways; well he is Damian Morales. Damian Morales is a 5'11 man with a muscular built almost the same with Mariano; he is the youngest son of the well known farmer in town that earned respect from the people because of their false image of being Good Samaritan. Aside from that, lots of women and men are dying to be his spouse or husband yet he always claimed that his eyes are only for you.

Dead wrong, he had been into much relationship while he was courting you and asking your family for your hand in marriage where in fact that you are not interested at all as well as your family. You knew too well how manipulative this man is and how his father are forcing his children to marry someone wealthy or well known in town.

Not bragging or anything but your family is came from a wealthy one according to your abuela before they fled and before this whole Encanto happened. With the riches and jewels they bought with them, it helped your family to live well in this town. And the Morales are interested to it.