🐥Chapter 6🐣

🧵Durk pov🧵

I woke up to my phone ringing and blowing up with messages I sigh and sat up grabbing it I looked at it and it was von I looked at the time and it was 11:55 I sat up so fast I put my phone down and grabbed my hygiene products and went and did my morning routine

An hour later I was finally done and was changed I went back to my phone and texted von I got up and went downstairs my mom was on the couch on her phone "morning mom" I sat next to her "Möring baby how you doing" "am good how you" "good where is you going" I looked at her " urm me and the girls going to the mall for a bit"

she nods "is you going out fo long" I shrugged and india walked in smiling "heyy durkiooo" I roll my eyes at india "hey indi" "you ready to go" I nodded we said bye to my mom and left

"So is you ready to talk to her" Misharron asks all excited "I mean not really but it was gon happened eventually so I guess" they nodded "do you know what you wanna say to her"  I roll my eyes laughing "y'all is acting like I'm actually gon talk to her imma just listen to her bullshit and go"

"I actually gotta question bout that"  I nodded "how did you start talking to us because yo ass never spoke till second grade and some how we all still friends" I shrugged "lemme tell you what happened basically I told him if he ain't talk imma pinch him till he talks and he shakes his head and I pinched him and then he started speaking to just me then I made him talk to you" 

they both laughed and I mugged them "that shit hurt like a bitch and she was smiling each time that's why I say she a psycho but y'all ain't wanna listen watch when yo ass ended up on the most wanted list" they both started laughing even more and I roll my eyes "so misharron bullied you in to talking to us and that's how we was friends"

I laughed nodding "yep and till this day I hate and love her fo that" "why hate me Nigga we is like the best trio ever the fuck" I roll my eyes "because there was so many ways fo you yo get me to talk not just abusing me" Misharron rolls her eyes "is you ight na" I shake my head no and she parks the car and mugs me "it is what is ight it's not like yo ass ain't get two bad bitches as friends plus to ass alive ain't shut happen"

me and india shaken our heads laughing a bit "girl what the fuck wrong wit you" india says "nun he was a lil cutie so he was gon be my friend ion care how long it takes fo yo big eyes to talk" I roll my eyes "Nigga leave my eyes alone firstly and secondly what you mean I was a lil cutie So because of that decided to torture me to be friends"

she shrugs nodded "basically yea" I laughed at her and we walked into the mall "ooh can I do the talking fo you" india says "I guess I ain't plan on talking at all but ight" she laughs and we walked to the spot she told us to meet her at

We was talking when this ugly ass bitch stood in front of us "Nigga the fuck wrong wit you" india says mugging her she can't she backs up and looks at me " hi thank you for coming" "yea yea the fuck you want from him" she sits in the chair in front of us "who are you two I only gotta talk to him" Misharron ties up her hair

"i the bitch that's a bout to swing on yo ugly ass if youn lose the attitude hoe" Misharron says staring her down and india looks at me then back at her "so get to talkin we got things to do" india says she looks up at something then back at us "not that I wanna be rude or nun but why don't he talk like I came to only talk to him" "he talk but he has nun to say to yo bitch ass" india says and I mug her she smiled at me

"imma let that slide because I ain't come on no violence ting so imma get straight to the point durk yo father needs you he wants you to come back to him" I roll my eyes at her and went on my phone "this serious durk yo father really fucking needs you he regrets what he did trust me"