🍑Chapter 9🥞

⚪️Durk pov⚫️

Couple hours later

I felt someone tapping me making me a confused "lil baby wake up I gotta go handle sum" von says and I sat up rubbing my eyes "what happened" I say looking at him confused "urm ion know but I gotta handle sum you wanna call up india and Asian to come over so y'all good together till I come back"

I nodded and I texted the girls and asked if they could come over and they said they gon be here in five minutes "where you goin what's going on" "ion know they need me on the block fo something" I nodded "is Tay ok" he stayed silent "y-yea he ight" I looked at him "why you say it like that is Tay hurt"

he shakes his head "nah he straight" I sigh nodding and he got a message he looks at it "fuckkk" "what happened" he nods and my window opens "wassup Durkio " Asian says climbing in von looks at her confused and so did I "how you get in from the outside and where indi at"

she laughs and sits on the bean bag chair "urm she said she was gon get sum then she gon be here you know there is a tall ass Nigga outside yo crib right" I looked at her confused and von looked outside my window "fuck y'all stay here imma be back"

Asian looked at us confused "hol up y'all ain't know dude" I shake my head "I ain't even know someone was outside Nigga"

Vons phone goes off and it was a unsaved number he answered it looking outside and reloading his gun

"na ion fucking know where lo ass is and that ain't the issue Nigga go down south imma meet yo ass there... fuck you mean... damn he talking though... fuck keep him talking and d gon pull up on y'all and take him ... I gotta handle some other shit and imma meet y'all there in like an hour and keep me updated ight.... Ight tell him I ain't but fuck them niggas start war we gon finish this shit tonight...... na fuck that bullshit... how much.... Ight call up d imma go handle the rest shit and keep me updated wit them two niggas ight"

he ends the call "what happened" he looks at me and mumbled something "urm nun just nun" he pulled out another gun and Asian looks at him confused "bitch yo ass got two guns" von looks at her "don't call me a bitch and I got three but I gave my other one to Tay"

she nods and there was a knock on the door "stay here ight" we nodded and von goes downstairs and opens the door and it was india he shuts the door and looks at us "yall don't listen" we shook our eyes and we went to my room But I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle

I went back upstairs and the girls both looked at me and they look like they wanted to say sum "what why you looking at me like that Nigga" "y'all don't open the door fo nun ight and don't leave till me or one my niggas come back ight" we nodded

"when you say you gon need the war what you mean" Asian asks and von rolls his eyes "there gon be funerals back to back fo them niggas" "damn Nigga" india says "ight I gotta go" "oh by the ways there's a car parked on the other side of the road and some dark skin inside"

we all mugged india "you ain't think to start wit that lil girl" she shakes her head "I just thought it's tay friend" von looks out side and he got another call from a girl called Jaina he looks at it and declined it "why she callin up a Nigga right na" von mumbles to himself

"I may be wrong but yo ass said you was leaving like five minutes ago why you still here" Asian asked "because there to niggas possd up out here and Tay told me to make sure y'all straight and I can't leave wit th-hol up" he answered the phone putting it on speaker