Ladies man

Hey guys all the love xx, If u like this book make sure to check out my other one, I promise it definitely won't bore you especially if ur a house of the dragon fan ;) anyway now some Johnny 

He was obnoxiously loud. When he walked In a room, heads turned. No one dared to argue with him.
He was "superior" as he thought, and generally all the girls were obsessed with him.
Even the teachers at school respected him. Although, he got into trouble all the time.
I don't understand why everyone was so fascinated by him.
I mean he is- tall and muscular, and I guess he's got the looks and the whole bad guy thing going, but other than that - he was a complete ass.

I was new this year in LA.
I first met Johnny in a record store by the cobra Kai dojo.
The new kiss and Van Halen's 1984 album had just been released, and I've been saving up to get them both.
As I walked into the store in my boots and  flannel shirt tied around my waist, I saw eyes on me.
Johnny happened to be there after his karate practice looking for the same albums as I had been. "There is no point in looking."
He said. "There are only two left." Before I could respond, a smirk appeared across his face as he said,  "Normally I don't share, but there is always a time to try out new things. Besides, I'll make an exception for you."
He looked at me up and down while I rolled my eyes at him.
I grabbed one of the albums and started walking to the cashier.
Johnny grabbed my arm and turned me around. I was confused and disgusted.
"Who do you think you are?"
I sarcastically remarked. "A ladies man" he responded.
"You're funny" I said. "It's  a good thing then that I'm not a fan of womanizers, Casanova."
I shot back while pulling away my arm, He glared at me and had a wide grin placed across his face.
And watched As I left the store. "We'll see about that" he remarked

Thanks for reading my FIC! Hope you enjoy <3