I Spy With My Little eye

''A very interesting observation, Ms. Mills.'' Mr. Brown had said as I walked through the door with Daniel. ''Well, class, we have some newcomers.'' Mr. Brown sneered.  ''Sorry sir, I helped Briar with her schedule. You see she's new.'' ''Alright, then take a seat.'' Mr Brown had replied. As I looked around the room for a seat, I spotted Johnny.  ''You've got to be kidding me.''

I had said without realizing the words left my mouth. Everyone looked at me. Johnny gave me an evil little smirk while Daniel nudged my side to keep moving as I had been standing still. There were only two seats left in the room. One next to Johnny, and one in front of him.

I decided it be better to take the seat in front of him, but boy was I wrong.  The moment I sat down, Johnny leaned forward to whisper in my ear. ''I spy with my little eye a girl named Briar. Hey, looks like I could manage to find your name out after all.'' He cooed. I now knew I was in it for the long game. So why not play along? ''Seem's as though you did manage.'' I responded

''He leaned close to my right ear again and whispered, ''Well, what's my prize?'' He questioned. ''Prize?'' I giggled sarcastically, ''Sorry, try again later.'' ''No can do doll face My Sensei always taught me to strike first, so that's what I'll do. How does this sound. I won't stop bothering you until you give me what I want.'' ''And what exactly is that?'' I questioned.

''You.'' He replied without any hesitation. '' I'm sorry, are you sure you're talking to the right person? You might mix me up with all the other girls you talk to, like this, but I sure as hell won't let you treat me like one of your little whore's.'' I flung back.

''Who said I even like whore's?'' he replied repulsed. And with that, Johnny leaned back again. I couldn't  help, but think, what he meant by that. But my judgement was quickly clouded, as I remembered that he was playing games with me, and that he had me exactly where he wanted to have me. As one of his little toys, apart of  his ''collection'', god how I hated men like him. They always think they are so smooth. And the worst part is that they get away with it.

I let out a silent shaky breath. As I noticed, the boy I was sitting next to giving me a glance. It was Tommy. He was one of Johnny's friend's.  He tried to ask me something, but got interrupted by Mr. Brown raising his voice.

Class only began 10 minutes, ago, which was just terrific as There was more than one hour left.

Mr. Brown continued talking about a new project. I looked out the window  and noticed the dark clouds. I stared at their beauty for a second, but turned around as I heard a voice. ''Pretty, isn't it? '' Tommy stated. ''Yeah-Pretty.'' I responded as I saw the reflection of Johnny in the window. He was pondering.
'' Definitely pretty.''