Johnny?

Hey guys, I am working on a new book, You guys should check it out, especially if you're a huge Game of Thrones / House of the dragon fan.  let's just say it's a little more - intense... (especially chapter 3) no cus really read at you own risk! 

Here is a description <3

When Aemma is thrown into King Landing with the greens, as a debt for Aemond's eye, she is forced to pick one of the brothers as her intended, but Aemma never thought she would actually fall for one of them - let alone both. Two brothers, one girl, who will she pick in this Payment of Convenience?

Also how we feeling about season 2 HOTD/GOT fans?

Anyway, all the love to you guys for reading this book xx also the person staring at Johnny in the pic is me 

Briar's POV:

It has been three days since I last saw Johnny, face to face. 

He no longer, sat behind me in class, he no longer taunted me with my music, he didn't even look at me.  Was I in the wrong to make him feel so- well? Honestly, I was being truthful to my feelings when I let out my frustration.  Men are so childish actually, but I still needed to talk to him. 

I approached a group of guys hoping to find out where Johnny might be

''Hey guys! By any chance have you guys seen Johnny?''

''Lawrence?'' 

''yes, the one and only.''

This one guy wearing a thick ass jacket and red converse looked at me and scoffed. ''Wouldn't you be interested, huh? 

''Sorry, but what are you on?''

''wait, so you don't know?'' another guy joined the convo.

''what am I supposed to know?'' It was embarrassing standing in front of these guys looking so clueless. I seemed like a joke to them. 

''Johnny got this mad hot chick now, and switched schools for her.'' 

I swear I felt my fell my heart drop. ''what?'' I tried to speak without showing much of a reaction, but it was difficult. The group of guys clearly noticed my reaction.

''shut up Derek, she's Johnny ex''

''wait, you're Johnny's ex?''

I had to put on a front. There was no way I was going to let some asshole make me feel like this. This is why I hate guys like Johnny, you can never truly rely on them.

''sorry guys, I mixed up the two Johnny's, I meant Johnathan.''

''right, right.'' Derek replied, looking a little confused. Although in this situation I felt that only I was to be truly confused. ''the guy from chem, right?''

''yeah him'' I forced a smile 

''yeah, the nerd is in the English hallway, finishing a project.''

I turned around on my heals, ''thanks.'' I said walking away