You're quite a tough one-

Johnny's bike was hidden behind my apartment. I made sure that no one could steal it, so I hid it well. I snuck back into my room and realized it was 3:30 am, which was great as I have school tomorrow. And then it hit me. I forgot to check my phone for messages.

And I knew that Daniel must have left me a dozen, since last I saw him in class he told me he'd call me. Yeah, I was right, eight unanswered calls and eight messages. He must be furious at johnny, because of what he saw. But I wasn't.

Sure, I hated him, because of his attitude, status, and that stupid smirk. I despised him. But then why was I smiling? ''Oh god, he's good.'' I said out loud, while staring out at the stars.

''He's really good.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday morning and I'm late to class. I woke up late because of my alarm, and now I get to pay the price. I put on my converse, Walkman and headed out the door with a sandwich stuck in my mouth.

I hopped on to Johnny's bike, already laughing at his face from last's night encounter. I was actually quite exited to tease him about me and his bike.

I had chemistry.

I walked through the door, while the teacher greeted me and offered me a place to sit down. I sat next to a girl named Ali. (The really annoying one from Mr. Brown's class.) Just as I was settling in The chemistry teacher said we will have assigned lab partners for the whole year. He read the names out loud.

''Ali and Tommy.''

''Bobby and Vanessa.''

''Briar and Johnny''

Johnny? I didn't even notice him in this class, He sat in the back row left side of this classroom close to the window. He was now looking straight at me. I looked away and continued listening to the teacher, but from the corner of my eye I noticed Johnny's eye's never leaving my face. I felt strange. Nervous? No, that couldn't be.

I looked back at him in confidence. He never removed his gaze. Even when I did.

He nudged his head toward's him, showing that I should sit next to him. We were partners, after all.

I gathered my stuff and sat next to him. Put on my Walkman, which was playing a mix of Van Halen's 1978 album and Bon Jovi's 1984.

Johnny looked over at me and paused my Walkman. I pressed play. He paused it. I gave him a death stare, and pressed play again. He started grinning and in staid of pausing it he snatched it away. 

''Really?'' I said

''Really.'' He replied. ''If you give me back my bike, I'll give you your Walkman.''

I rolled my eyes and responded

''Not a chance.'' I responded mischievously.

''Alright then.'' He remarked as he put my headphones on.

For the whole class, Johnny kept bouncing his head to the beat of the songs.

He tapped his pencil on his notebook and stomped his feet. I tried not to look annoyed, but it was difficult... Music was my life, It's why I play Bass guitar in the first place.

Johnny leaned on me singing out the lyrics of the song, making sure I could hear what was playing. This was torture.

I tried to snatch it from him, but he pulled away. I tried to press the pause button, but he was too fast. He grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go for the whole class.

He was smirking so wide it was ridiculous. I tried freeing my arm, but struggled miserably. I started getting dead angry.

''Give it up, princess. Just enjoy my touch.'' he winked.

I raised my eyebrows, ''should I be impressed?''

He grabbed my other arm and said, ''Now you should be.''

He placed both of my hand's on his muscles. Yeah, alright, I'll admit he was strong, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

He expected me to blush or get embarrassed, but I still had the same expression on my face.

This made him smirk.

''You know, you're quite a tough one, but that's alright, I enjoy it. I'll surprise you, you'll see.''

The bell rang and class was over. He let go of my arm's.

''Careful blondie, you might make me interested!'' I commented

''What happened to Casanova?''he questioned, ''Changing our minds are we?''

''You wish!''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny never took off my Walkman.

All day he was listening to it. Every time he saw me, he made sure to exaggerate it.

At lunch, him and his friends were singing some songs from my Walkman while surrounding me in a circle. It was quite embarrassing, I gotta say.  But I remained calm and the only reaction I gave was a smirk.

Then out of nowhere, Tommy grabbed my shoulder and led me away from the group.