Snatched

''He has a thing for you, you know.''

''Who does?''

''Johnny!'' Tommy practically screamed.

''A thing? What kind of thing?''

''You know damn well what kind of thing. But I don't blame him, I do too.''

''You do what, have a thing for me?''

''Yeah, definitely.''

''Could I try something?''he added almost with reflex.

Before I could awnser Tommy pulled me into his arms and kissed me. After a bit, I broke it off.

''What are you up to?'' I questioned, while gazing into his eyes.

''huh, it was better than I thought it would be.'' he acknowledges while dodging my question.

Johnny was about to bust out of rage. His jaw clenching and muscles almost flexing. The whole group was staring at us, not expecting this action from either of us. Johnny was about to make a. scene when Bobby pulled him aside to distract him and make some side convo. Johnny was way too in his head to pretend like this never happened.

He marched right up to me and Tommy and grabbed my arm. Tommy just looked at me while I was being dragged away.

When we got to a quiet spot, I expected him to let go. But he never did.

''Do you like him?'' he said.

''Why do you-''

''Do you like him!'' he said now irritated.

'' I don't know what's going on, honestly.''

He looked at my shoes for a sec and then replied with

''Let me rephrase. Do you like me?''

I couldn't believe what was happening.

''Do you like me?'' I changed the topic.

''seriously? Were going to play that game now? Alright then.''

He started walking away, angry, as I shot back from a distance.

''Hey you started this remember? From the first day on, so I won't apologize for not playing by your ''rules'', you can't control me like a child to speak when you tell me to. That's not how this works, but seems like you don't get the message, so I'll tell you again. You ain't got shit on me. You cant push me around. You. Are. Nothing. To. Me.'''

I left in a not so hurry while feeling his expression on me.

Who does he think he is, just grabbing my arm and trying to tell me when to speak?

He literally snatched me.