impression • ( 印象 ) • inshō

[warning: lowercase intended, ooc]

[livers: mysta rias, luca kaneshiro, shu yamino, ike eveland, vox akuma]

nijisanji en, luxiem boys × female reader
[fluff and talks]

requested: KellieChan83

:)

|<First Part>|

[•••••]

[y/n pov]

it's been a month since me and my gen mate's debut. nijisanji en gave me and the others the comfort each has never felt before. ever since i joined, i have never felt this happy.

despite being the only female in the only boys wave of nijisanji en, they still welcomed. i may have gotten in the last minute, but i still got in.

it's only supposed to be the boys, but they squeezed me in for some reason that i also don't know.

right now we're in a call. letting shu decide a time for us to do the 1 month anniversary of luxiem, the supposed to be an only boys wave.

"i suppose we should do it earlier..?" while shu is racking his brain, trying to figure out each of our schedules, we just came up to do it around 3 am JPT.

"i think that's good shu, thanks for the effort..!" i gave my special thanks to him for setting our time and managing things sometimes. he is one of a kind, definitely a husband material.

"oh..i yeah! you can do it either way! everyone can do it! right...?" everyone went silent, giving a tease of disbelief.

"c'mon shu, stop lying we know that you're one of a kind." even vox said it himself! this man can't just let himself down, and he better accept my compliment!

"i mean yeah, you're better at this, so uh yeah." mysta also assuring him, but not without buffering a comfort. he's the best when it comes to words, the others and his fans knew that very well, even i know that very well.

after bickering and talking to each other, we all just decided to rest. as i live somewhere near lucas timezone, we will have to wake up very early.

i just hope i don't doze.

[the day] -- (i do mah own dialogue, since this is a um yeah)

"good morning, good afternoon and good evening!" we greeted everyone that's watching us. since i streamed mahjong earlier, and the others did their own stream, especially mysta since it's also his birthday, vox volunteered to stream it on his channel.

we made sure that it's coordinated, but of course things have to go a bit wrong. with ikes problem, his volume is a bit low and he keeps lagging. actually, almost all of us keeps lagging.

soon after we just let go of the thought that ikes model is a bit haywire, i think. after a long bit of talk and experiences, we decided to talk about impressions of each other.

ike "you go first mysta, do an impression of me."

mysta "uh okay-- i think—"

ike "no no i meant an actual impression of me."

vox "but isn't"

y/n "you should just do it, it'll be a chaos if we don't keep going" i said going with a little laugh.