no choice • ( 選択の余地ない ) • sentaku no yochi nai

[warning: lowercase intended, ooc]

[livers: mysta rias, luca kaneshiro, shu yamino, ike eveland, vox akuma, guests]

not livers au, mysta rias×vox akuma,
vox akuma×ike eveland
[side couple: luca×shu]

[angst, third-party, drama]

requested: GuiltyFujo

:)

[•••••]

[3rd pov]

five boys are to go to school. highschool to be exact. two bodies as always close...

"shu luca, y'all both need to keep the pda down.. honestly..." mysta said jokingly rolling his eyes at the two of their friends.

luca kaneshiro and shu yamino, both goth together during summer... sus. while the other two of the group just joined the little laughing that suddenly occured.

they've all been friends since they were in elementary, it's not really a surprise if each of them just married each other off.

not that anyone knows... but one person is hurting right in the very middle of his heart. just watching the person he fell for, to fall for their other friend. (sadge)

"ike do you perhaps wanna come over later to finish our project?" the said man turned to look at his tall long black haired friend,

"yeah sure. mysta wanna tag along?" mystas' eyes lit up with the thought. both him and ike are the only person that knows who he likes... it seems like ike is true to his words after all..

"i'll help you mysta. after all, we're friends... not just friends but brothers yeah?"

"thank you ike! i really wanna take my confession slow.. maybe at the valentines day...?"

"that's a good idea..."

remembering their conversation gave both joy and paranoia to mysta. he's not sure if vox will accept his confession, but he is ready to be rejected or accepted.

maybe it's mutual as he thought, since vox keeps giving him hopes... or false hope that he never knew that is always in the dark of the rope...

meanwhile the other is sort of upset (?)... it's not that he wants his fox friend to go with them.. but he just wants an alone with ike....

"you're okay with that, right vox?" his soothing voice brought him back to all sorts of thinking and just said yes. he will confess to ike on the valentines...

even if ike ignores his moves, he is having multiple thoughts about confessing on the day of love. he might get heartbroken, but does it really matter now...?

"mysta as i said to ike also, you both can come over at 5:30 in the afternoon." mysta gave him a nod, to which he also gave him. it's nice to have an accompany..