sweet • ( 甘い ) • amai

[warning: lowercase intended, ooc]

[livers: elira pendora, selen tatsuki]

nijisanjien, elira pendora×!gn!reader×selen tatsuki

[fluff, |park date| , talking, curses(?)]

requested: GabsXuwu

:)

[•••••]

[selen]

i shyly invited elira and y/n to a date. despite dating for already 2 years, i still can't bare to invite them without getting flustered.

"tomorrow okay? you're both free right...?" i tilted my head a bit as curiosity flows. i wanna know if they're free of course.

they went close to me and kissed both sides of my (face) cheeks, my eyes went wide and i can sense my face get very very flustered.

[y/n]

you can see that selen placed both her palms on her (face) cheeks as she got so flustered. you and elira looked at each other and smiled.

you're excited for the three of yours's dates. it's been a while since you guys did have one, of course the reason being work errands and streaming.

but since this week, you three fixed your schedules together and made sure to have excuses for the 3 day breaks on each of your schedules.

you left the room and tried to think of something to snack on for the day of the picnic date or so the date at the park. you took out their favorites and placed it on a small cooler.

from snacks to drinks to some good salty chips. it's already prepared, what you only needed is actually something to where. you decided that wearing something simple is better than going all out.

a [outfit of your choice] is what you wore for your clothes. the date will go well and you can tell. getting a small shoulder bag just enough for your phone and wallet of cards and money. yup, rich rich.

[an: couldn't be me :') ]

deciding to just hang the outfit to wear next day, you laid down on the bed. nothing to do but blush incoherently thinking of different things going to happen tomorrow.

you're ready, totally. selen and elira have their last stream for tonight while you decided to just do a small zatsu stream. you asked for one of the people in the discord call to accompanied you, while your girlfriends are playing different games.

who else is available other than...

"hi shuuu!! can you play 'Getting Over It' with me??" you asked the only person that's been glowing with green other than Nina, who might join, and Ike, who is probably lounging around only and might also join. And of course Selen and Elira who is having separate games to play off each other.

"uh.. yeah..! i've got nothing to do besides not being able to sleep right now."

"is it wrong time?? oh no.. you should sleep."

"yeah it's around... i don't know, evening... but yeah, i'm unfortunately not sleepy."

"damn insomnia i see."

"called it."

[next day]

[y/n]

after showering and eating, you went and brush your teeth right after. already dressed up, you went and see the two eat their breakfast together.

the zatsu stream last night with shu, and addition of nina who joined to have fun is good. you drank your fair share of drinks like [wine/liquor/drink brand].

and of course coincidentally while drinking with them, you managed to reach 300k on subscribers on stream, with also a second milestone of 250k on twitter.  well isn't that just cute...

"hurry up you two, im already done preparing things. i'll just get these inside the car."

"ah..! wai— *thunk*"

"omygod selen!"
"selen..!"

you went and dropped the cooler that you're carrying for a bit to assist the still sleepy dragon that's tumped on the floor. oh boy...

"elira you can go brush your teeth now and change, i'll take care of this cute drago."

"okay hahaha..! better get up now selen, we have somewhere to be...~~" elira left to clean both thsur dishes to also change and brush her teeth, not forgetting to teasingly taunt selen.

"im up...!"

"okay... up we go...!"

"hello y/n... congratulations..."

"that's the 4th time you congratulated me sel..."

"me and elira will say it thousands of times for you... and even say i love you for trillionth time..."

"hm... i love you two too..."

you helped her change and soon she left your arms to actually tend herself as she starts to feel herself wake up.

[at the park]

you're in the middle with both selen and elira by your side. deciding to be a little sheltered to the sun, you three chose under the tree to have your small picnic date at.

it's cute, romantic even. some people is gushing about how cute of a group of friends is, but that's what they always say 'friends'.

you're not friends, you're more than that... far more than that. much much more than that. other than the thought of marrying each other in the future, yes more than friends.

"here you can eat this selen, and here is yours elira." they both gave you a 'thanks love' for what you've given them.

they're cute. they're your sweethearts. the person you vow to protect and love forever. and soon after you'll grow old the way you grew your love...

"i love you selen, elira..."

"we love you too, y/n."

"yeah,,, we love you too y/n."

"forever..."

"hm... forever..."

|<end>|
[╰(^3^)╯]
[one at a time i think. my keyboard is wack rn]