snuggle • ( 寄り添う ) • yorisou

[warning: lowercase intended, ooc]

[livers: shu yamino]

nijisanjien, shu yamino × f!reader

[fluff, talking, cuddles, domestic fluff(?)]

requested: Mincheesey

:)

[•••••]

[shu pov]

he's been trying to get you to stop playing your games for the past 3 days. as you haven't been outside your gaming room (except for using the bathroom).

he prepared a good meal for you to start the day. he feels a bit disheartened when you, again didn't come to bed to sleep beside him. but he understands, you're playing... but you need a break sometimes too.

"n/n, can you take your eyes off the monitor first please..?" though he only received a 'nhn..' indicating that you are not gonna move.

"n/n.. please. i cooked your favorite meal, [favorite meal]. at least eat breakfast except for salted eggs again.."

"wait a minute shu, i need to finish this guild level... first.." he knows you're tired because your talking is a bit slurring...

and your eyes are dropping with such evident eye bags. he knows you'll get mad at him for what he's about to do, but you need to sleep.. shower first. eat nutritiously, and rest your eyes.

'sorry n/n..'

he took off your headphones and unplugged the console you're using to game with. "hey! im still not done...!"

[y/n pov]

"im sorry but you need to sleep. c'mon hun.." you wanna go back to your fluffy set and complain but your stomach betrayed you by grumbling loudly echoing throughout the room.

"see? you're hungry, c'mon." nonetheless you just followed. besides it's [favorite meal], there's no way you can refuse this time.

going in the dining room, your lover just gave you a plate with the your favorite meal. you ate it very fast that you choked, it made shu worry a bit.

"slow down..! here.. water..!" you took the water and downed it very fast, which made you splutter the water all over the table. for goods, shu managed to take the plate that is only half eaten.

"you almost made the food wet..!" "sorry shu, im just running on nerves. i think i drank too much coffee..."

he just sighed and made you drink it much slower and steadier. he left you for a bit and took a table cloth, he wiped the wet table which is now dry.

"eat.slowly.this.time." you gave a tight smile and nodded hesitantly. either way, you just ate in a normal pace.

things are going well, you're not choking and shu is beside you with his head leant on your shoulder. as gestures that he is watching you eat everything, and do not leave a single crumbs.

even waiting for you. because he knows that after you shower... you'll run straight to your comfort zone, which is the gaming area inside your apartment.

after eating, he took your arms before you could even run. he instantly took you to the shower, and left you there. locked the door on you outside, and left.

you can hear him running around the house, indicating he is probably getting you a clothes a new shower towel.

you felt the door opened, and he threw the items right in your face. in your face! "shu!"

"im sorry but you're getting stinky!" he left again, locking the door. you heard an audible sigh outside the room, you can feel that he is waiting for tou outside the room... i mean, right now you can only open it outside..

"you assho—!" you just let a sigh out and went to actually shower this time. and shu is right, you stink. (stankyyy)

the shower head opened and you embraced the barely even warm water. it took you 30 minutes inside the shower since you hadn't used a shampoo for 3 days.

when you went out, the clothes that shu picked out for you is, a [favorite color] hoodie and a [favorite color] joggers. it's a normal attire, for you at least.

either way, shu knows what you wanna wear and that made a little fond smile crept into your face. happy that you have auch considerate boyfriend. you love him so much, and you knows he does too.

"hey shu, stand up. let's head to beed.."

|<end>|
[╰(^3^)╯]