Jesse Lingard- who's that girl?

Jesse was off in Dubai for a break and a training camp, you unfortunately wasn't able to go with him as it was last minute and you had work commitments. Your job was a beauty therapist and you did everything from lashes and nails to filler and micro-blading. You are your own boss however you couldn't cancel your clients appointments and would have to know quite far in advance if you want to go on holiday.

So with Jesse being away without you he made sure to keep you updated, he was with his Man U team mates and his brother.

As a friend of all of them you were all mutual on instagram, so you quite often saw a lot of what they were doing.

After a longggg day you finally sat on the sofa with a brew and checked your phone. As always there was endless pics and selfies, Jesse posted a picture of him on a yacht looking fine as ever.

You was tapping through the stories and saw a video Sancho posted of him and Marcus lip syncing a song, you laughed to yourself watching it, but immediately stopped when the camera turned to show the view of the sea and Jesse was there with a blonde girl, and they were a bit too close for comfort.

Usually you didn't care for things like that as if there was going to be girls when he was going out with the lads or on holiday he would tell you, but he told you it was only the Man U boys and his brother.

You watched the video again and saw she was laughing, it made you feel a bit sick to your stomach that he was all the way over there with god knows who and you didn't have a clue what he was doing. You aren't a jealous or controlling girlfriend but when something looks off you don't let it slide.

You realised you haven't actually heard from jesse all day so sent him a text.

You:
Who's that girl jesse?

Jesse Xx:
what girl babe? xx
you okay how was ur day?

You:
the one on sancho's story, you was sitting there laughing

Jesse Xx:
Oh her, she's just a friend of one of the boys

You:
yeh ok whatever

Jesse Xx:
dont be dramatic
i'll call you

Your phone rang, you ignored the first call and shortly after in rang again.

"hello" you said

"y/n" jesse said "why you acting like this"

"i'm not acting like nothing jesse, you've gone away without me which is fine but you tell me it's just the boys then i see you sitting close to some blonde girl who i don't even know laughing away" you said not shouting but definitely not quietly.

"oh babe come on, why you making out like i would ever cheat on you?" he said

"im not jesse! but im just asking because if the boot was on the other foot you would not be happy." you were shouting now

"No i wouldn't but i would also not get in a strop about it because i trust you" he raised his voice

"i trust you too but don't tell me it's just the boys and then have some blonde girl basically on top of you" you shoutef

"your pissing me off now y/n" he said

You hung up the phone

It rang a few times but you ignored it

Jesse Xx:
Answer the phone
i didn't mean to get annoyed
please
i love you xx

You ignored the messages too. You then got a notification saying jesse mentioned you in his story, you was scared to look.

It ended up being a selfie of you and him with the caption 'missing you my girl'. You knew it was just him trying to make it up to you. And there was nothing he needed to make up to you but all you needed was reassurance and he's not giving it to you.

You ignored your phone for the rest of the evening whilst you got ready for bed, you left your phone on silent and went to bed at about 10pm.

You woke up early so you could workout before your client comes at 12. It was currently 7am and you had just rolled out of bed to make some breakfast when you heard the front door open.

Shitting yourself you grabbed a pan and slowly walked out the kitchen to see who managed to get in.

"Y/n" you heard a familiar voice

"Jesse?" You said lowering the pan

"Why have you got a pan" he said

"Cos I thought someone broke in!" You said "what the fuck Jesse your meant to be in Dubai"

"Well I flew back" Jesse said

"Well yeah I can see that" you said

"Oi don't be so cocky I literally got on the jet at midnight and came straight here" he said

"Why" you said

"Well firstly can you put down the pan" he laughed

You laughed a little and took the pan back to the kitchen, he followed behind you

"You weren't replying"
He said

"No why would I jess" you sighed

"You can't just ignore me when I'm all the way over there, you could've been hurt" he said

"Okay" you said

"I didn't cheat on you y/n" he said "you know I wouldn't"

You nodded "I'm not angry at you Jesse,
But I text you for reassurance and you made me feel stupid"

"I know I'm sorry" he said "that girl was a friend of one of the guys, she was very drunk and very giggly and when I noticed her getting closer I moved, but that video showed the worst 5 seconds"

"I never doubted you Jesse I knew you wouldn't but you just didn't understand why I needed that reassurance" you said

"I know and I'm sorry okay" he said and you nodded

"God I can't believe you flew from Dubai just for this" you laughed

"It was worth it" he laughed and shrugged his shoulders

"Are you going back?" You asked

"No" he shook his head "only a few days left not worth it, would rather stay with you"

"Sorry for making it a big deal" you said and he walked over to you grabbing your hands

"Nope, you didn't, I would've been way worse if I saw something like that" he said

You smiled and kissed him "I missed you"

"Miss you too baby" he said