5

Louis Tomlinson

I wake up to my phone ringing. Not just that though. Someone is banging on the door, Harry is cursing, and the alarm on his phone across the room is going off.

I try to move but find myself held in place.

Oh.

I open my eyes fully. Harr's face is buried in my chest. Our legs are mixed up. One of my hand is around his shoulder while the other is under his head, cupping just behind his ear, my fingers in his hair. 

"Hazza" I mumble

"Yeah" He whispers

"Door. Your phone. My phone." I explain

"Don't wanna move" His breath tickles my chest. His lips are pushed against my tattoo, just below my collar bones. I feel both of his large hands, flattened onto my back, holding me.

I manage to roll us both, making me on top of him, and I can reach my phone.

'Irish Asshole' flashes across my screen. Niall is calling.

I answer and put my phone to my ear.

"What's up, Ni?" I ask, trying to be nice because, well, it's Niall. How could I be mean?

"Gosh, took you long enough. All of us have tried calling you and Harry both. And Zayn is at your door!" He gripes

"Well, we were sleeping" I state as I look down at Harry. His eyes are still shut but he's got a soft, lazy smile on his lips. I lean up and just sit on his lap.

"It's 11am! We're going for brunch" Niall announces

"What if I don't want to?" I complain

And, of course, Niall turns into a guilt tripping puppy... and I give in after he says something along the lines of 'just wanting to spend time' and 'he misses everyone' blah blah blah

"Okay. Fine. Just call off the pounding at the door. Haz and I will be down in, like, 20 minutes"

"I love you, Lewis

I roll my eyes but say, "Love you too, Neil"

When we're off the phone, I look at Harry. I notice his hands fell from my back to my hips. Hips. Yes. Just above the band of my boxers. His thumbs make small circles in my skin, and I feel my body tense... I'm sitting on- I can feel- It's under me-

"Mr. Styles." I start, "We have got a brunch to attend."

He giggles and nods then quickly flips me so I'm on the bed.

My eyes go wide, and I literally feel myself melt to his touch.

"Wear that maroon sweater you got." He simply says before getting off of me.