52

Louis Tomlinson

About a week passes...

The paperwork goes through, and we get accepted for adopting. A couple different case workers showed up to do a house inspection on two different days of the week. We were cleared with a fit house for a child.

We get to meet the baby, well, she's 9 months now, in a few hours.

Her caretaker, who happens to be Melinda, will be there and watch how we are around her, how we handle her when she cries and stuff like that... and if she approves us to be fit for taking care of her, then we will bring her home.

Harry and I have been working non-stop on her bedroom. We bought a comfortable chair to put in there, a really nice baby bed, a changing table with drawers for all the diapers and clothes. It's just so cute. We worked really hard on it.

 We worked really hard on it

"Hey, it's time to go meet the little one!" Harry calls out from the hall. I have just finished slipping into my shoes.

"Coming!!" I shout back, pure excitment taking over my voice... and apparently the way I walk. I practically skipped out of our bedroom, making Harry laugh and hold my hand as we left the house.

"The car seat is already in the car. Along with a couple stuffies." He tells me as we separate to get in the vehicle.

The drive flies by and we find ourselves back at Melinda's office.

"Ready, baby?" Harry asks as he shifts to look over at me

I nod and squeeze his hand then we step out of the car.

"She's playing with my daughter outside. Come meet her." Melinda says as we step out of her office, towards the back door. She leads us to the small, fenced in grass area behind the office. I see a teenager sitting on the ground and then...

My heart stops as I see her.

"Delilah Anne..." Melinda pauses.

"Styles" Harry says

Yeah, we decided Tomlinson is too much so she gets Harry's last name... Hopefully I too will have his last name some day :)

It's like fate, really... Harry always wanted to name is kid 'Darcy'... but her name is 'Delilah'. It so close! And Harry's mom's name is Anne... and that's her middle name.

It's like she's meant to be our little girl.

....not to mention, her fluffy brown curls look too much like Hazza's.