48

Louis Tomlinson

"Hey, babe" I whisper

"babe" I say again, smiling as I poke his cheek softly

"Wake up, my love"

His eyes shift and his hand tightens on my hip. "What time is it?" he mumbles lazily

"Almost nine" I giggle

He finally opens his eyes. Their vibrant green seems blinding against the soft sunlight that seeps through the curtains.

"You're very pretty in the mornings, Harold" I giggle

"You're very pretty all the time" He mumbles as he leans over and tucks his face in my neck. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and play with his short hair.

"Your hair is so short now" I mumble

"I know" he giggles. His warm breath tickles my neck.

I reach over him and grab my phone. I turn it on and smile at my lock screen.

 I turn it on and smile at my lock screen

I unlock my phone, the password being '2828', and I check my messages as Harry falls back asleep on my chest. 

My home screen is a picture of harry and I wrapped up in a pride flag. He's making a dumb kissy face and I'm laughing at him.

We had Gemma take that picture of us last summer when we went and visited her.

I stare at the picture for a couple seconds. I forget what I was actually doing on my phone and I just shut it off and put it back down. I wrap my arms around Harry and gently roll him so I can sit on top of him. He sighs and opens his eyes again.

"What're you doing up there?" he asks with a soft giggle

I shrug and trace my fingers over the moth tattoo on his abs.

"Not that I don't want you straddling me, but I sleep naked, my love. You're gonna give me a hard-on" He grins

I laugh and roll off of him. He pouts and makes grabby hands at me.

"Come on, you child! I want breakfast" I laugh

He rolls out of bed and slides into boxers before following me out to the kitchen. 

"You wear too many clothes" He mumbles as he smacks my butt and walks past me.

"I'm wearing sweats. That's it." I laugh

"Yeah. Too much" He shrugs and grabs a clean pan. 

I open the fridge and grab the eggs then turn and hand them off. I grab the OJ and the milk then shut the fridge door with my foot. Harry sets down two glasses and I pour him milk and OJ for myself. 

I hear the pan sizzle as he cracks eggs into it.

"Want toast?" I ask as I sip my OJ

"Can you handle that? Or are you gonna burn the bread, like last time?" He teases as he peppers the eggs.

"I can handle it" I mumble and flip him off as I grab the toaster.

"Don't burn the house down, Lou." he walks over and pecks my cheeks while handing me the loaf of bread

"Oh, fuck off" I laugh

When we finish up the eggs and the toast, He cuts up an apple and splits the slices on our plates. We sit across from each other at the bar and eat and talk about the plans.

"First, we've gotta work on that new song" Harry says

"Then talk a bit more about the adoption?" I ask, a bit of hope turning up in my voice

He smiles and takes his last bite of eggs.

"Sure. We can look at that paperwork that Melinda gave you" He nods

I bite my lip and smile to myself.

I am so fucking excited about this

We sit down in the studio room. I grab my notes and H grabs his guitar.

"So, the beginning" I say. Harry nods and plays the first few notes (which is supposed to be played on the piano, but it still works) and steals glances at the paper to remember the right chords.

I take a deep breath and start my lyric...

(song at the top)

The song is like a mixture of his style of music and mine. I took some lyrics from a song that I wrote, and he used some of his lyrics and we're just fitting it together and making it work. It honestly sounds really good. I can't wait to release it! I just know it's gonna blow up!

After a few hours of practice, I realized I never checked my messages this morning.. 

"Can we take a break? Gotta see if the guys texted, and Eleanor" I say as I set my paper down.

"Sure. I've gotta wee anyways" He nods and sets his guitar down. I peck his lips before hurrying to the bedroom where I left my phone because I got all caught up in Harry.