18

Louis Tomlinson

Within the next hour, there were dozens of pictures up of my neck, of the hickeys. There were probably 50 different stories made up about it, different theories, ideas... 

All of them somehow involved a girl. Me being with a fan, having a secret girlfriend, having a secret wife, I'm with Lou Teasdale our makeup artist, I'm with a girl security or manager, blah blah blah...

Then I got into the other theories. The fanfictions.

'Zouis'
'Lilo'
Whatever they call Niall and I
And, of course, 'Larry Stylinson'

Hey, look at that! Some of them got it right!

Harry and I are in a secret relationship! They guessed correctly!

"Haz... Babe" I mumble as I scroll through my phone

"You find more bullshit?" He asks with a soft laugh

"No, actually." I say as I turn my phone to him. It shows a news article...

'One Directions Fans have posted numerous photos of Louis Tomlinson from the spontaneous meet the band did today outside of their hotel where a mass of fans were standing in the parking lot. Photos show Tomlinson meeting fans, having fun, giving hugs... then the creamy foundation on the right side of his neck started to rub off. There are a couple pictures of the makeup on fans from where they hugged him. We get a closer look at his neck in some of these photos where we see obvious hickeys on his skin. 

As far as we knew, Louis Tomlinson was single... He even said so in some recent interviews. He wouldn't lie, would he? Maybe not. Maybe he is single. Maybe he just met up with someone, perhaps fro the bar he was spotted at. 

Or, perhaps with someone he showed up to the bar with.

Harry Styles, maybe?

The two were seen going into the bar with the rest of their band mates, but seen leaving alone together, holding hands, crossing the street, and getting in a cab. They were seen ariving back to their hotel at 11:24pm that same night. They got out together. Styles had his arm around Tomlinson and the latter was leaning into his side as they hurried past the cameramen into the hotel.

The two were also seen hugging today at the spontaneous meet. It was reported by a fan that she heard Tomlinson telling a girl with short hair that he was, infact, bisexual. He wrote 'Love yourself' on another fan's arm in sharpie. There are videos of him and Harry Styles screaming that they love each other from the day after they arrived at the hotel.

Evidence shows that the two may just be in a relationship. One that isn't properly open to the public yet, but if they are together, they sure don't mind screaming "I love Harry Styles" and "I love Louis Tomlinson" to their fans. See that in the video below'

Then there is a video of Harry and I when he carried me around on his shoulders and we screamed we love each other... but then the article continues with:

'At one of their latest shows, Harry Styles spoke French. Few in the crowd understood, but the ones that did screamed and cheered. Zayn Malik, another member of the band, also spoke French and they talked back and forth for a moment. Louis Tomlinson tried to get a girl in the audience to tell Louis what the two were saying, but another member, Liam Payne, distracted him before he could figure it out.

Harry Styles had said, "Why Can't He See?" and "I Want To Tell Him" then Malik encouraged him, saying, "Tell him" and repeated himself a second time. To which, Harry Styles sadly said, "I can't. He won't feel the same way." '

"Oh" Harry says

I just nod and turn my phone off.

"So... think we may be getting a talk before next Wednesday?" I ask quietly

He sits up properly and scoots over next to me. He pulls me into his lap, making my phone slide off the couch and into the floor but neither of us care, and he kisses the back of my head as wel lay backwards.

"Don't care. I love you, Lou" he mumbles as he holds me

"I love you too" I whisper

His fingers play with my t-shirt, sometimes slipping under, sometimes just barely letting the pads of his fingers draw patterns, and I bite my lips as I watch silently. His fingers drift down until their just below my belly button, touching my happy trail that leads down past the band of my sweats.

"Want to dome something?" He asks, his mouth just behind my ear

I nod and turn a little so my lips can find his

Just as his lips push back against mine and his hand slips lower, the hotel door comes open and we both sit up quick. My cheeks go flushed as Niall and Liam stand in their places, surprised.

"What were you two doing?" Niall asks

"Nothing because you interrupted us" Harry says, a little bitter. I grab his hand and place it on my thigh. He gives me a soft squeeze and we turn back to the boys.

"What'd you guys need?" I ask

"We're going to go get ice cream. There's a good parlor down the road" Liam explains. 

"Yeah, So come on."