Four

Sal

It was finally lunch time. I wasn't that hungry but it's whatever. Today we have some type of pasta. Maybe spaghetti but I don't know. I walk in the lunchroom and Todd was walking next to me and talking to Neil. We all walk into the line and get our trays. I walk back to our usual spot and I set my tray down then I sat down. "Hey Sal!" Ash smiled and waved at me. I waved back. "Hey Ash." I yawn under my prosthetic and Larry looks over at me. "Still tired?" I nod. "Yeah. I didn't sleep well last night. Nightmares again." Larry nods and pats my head. "Sorry Sal." I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder. I hear someone walking behind us but I payed them no mind until....

Travis

I finished the random ass pasta they gave us for lunch, and I told Phillip I had to get something from my locker and go to the restroom. I got up and grabbed my tray and I walked to the lunch lady, and I gave her my tray. I walk away and I walked towards Sal and his fucko friends. I chuckle to myself and right when I was walking past Sal I shoved his head hard. Larry quickly looked at me. "You prick-" I quickly walked out of the cafeteria, so I didn't end up fighting Larry. Larry may look scrawny and weak, but he really isn't. I sigh and walk towards my locker.

Sal

Until... I felt my head roughly get shoved. It was so aggressive I almost hit my head on the table but I quickly stopped myself with my hands. "You prick-" Larry got cut off by Travis exiting the cafeteria. Larry sighed. "You okay Sal?" I sigh and nod. I didn't feel hungry anymore. I grab my tray and stand up. "Where are you going?" Ash looked me in the eyes with concern. "I dunno. Somewhere." I shrug my shoulders and she awkwardly nods. I walk over to the lunch lady and I handed her my tray. I walked out of the lunchroom and I walked to my locker. I may not smoke with Larry, but sometimes when I'm stressed I can't help it. I fidget with my locker for at least 2 minutes and I finally got it open. I grab a pack of cigarettes I had hid at the back of my locker. I open it and take out one and I hide it again. I open my bag and grab a lighter then I shut my locker. I sigh and walk outside. I walk over to a beautiful oak tree and I lean against it and I light my cigarette with the lighter. I shove the lighter back into my pocket.

I ended up skipping the class period after lunch. It was math anyways. I was already caught up with all my homework and like every teacher likes me. "Hey!... Get the fuck-.... You prick!....-" Who was that? I was sitting against the oak tree but I heard someone shouting. It sounded like it was coming from the bleachers.